The School....

Day 19
Friday September 13 20XX

Today we went to the school's hall for an annoucement. Miss Caroline was there with the rest of the teachers. "What's the announcement?" I asked myself. "Hey Jack, what do you think Miss Caroline will be announcing?" I asked him. Jack just shrugged. But really, at that time I.....I have a bad feeling about this, I just don't know why.

Every student in this school was there. They all whispered to eachother about the announcement. I was a little nervous at that time. Jack noticed me and holded my hand. His hand was warm and made me a little better. Then Miss Caroline went inside and applause from all the students were loud. Then we all sat down on our chairs. Miss Caroline went up to the podium and carried some sheets of paper. Huh, weird. I clearly saw a...."security and camera settings" written on one of the papers.

"Good morning my beloved students of Mezzo Junior High and Mezzo High School. Maybe, you must be wondering...why are we here? Is it something important?....actually..yes.
A fiew students or maybe all of you have noticed that strange things been happening in our school. And that might make you uncomfortable somehow and it could make you spread awful rumors and make your grades low. So for the better of our school, we decided to multiply our security system and place hidden cameras including in your class room, so we can discover these some called "strange things".There will be new rules added to our school. With the use of hidden cameras and high technology in our school, we can make our school safer and keep track of you. So becareful in what you do or what you say. And the security update starting....... today." Before she can continue, everyone gasped. I was terrified about this. I can get caught. What should I do? This is gonna be harder then I thought it will be.....

After a short time Miss Caroline continued "Now without further a do time to get back to your classes everyone. And remmember....becareful of what you say or do. Good morning and thank you." And with that she finished the annoucement. Everyone gave an applause ,but I......I was shaking and terrified about this.

Jack noticed me and holded my hand even stronger and deeper. "Amy...don't worry....I'm sure we'll find away." He told me with a warm voice. He was never like this before."Thank you...Jack." I told him and gave him a smile. But as soon as I got to my class, I saw a fiew workers placing and setting up a hidden camera in my classroom.
I just sat down quitely and I noticed that everyone was whispering something.
"Dude, I heard that one of the students can doagics stuff!" One of them whispered "Are you kidding me? Is there such a thing?" One of them asked "I tell you, with hidden cameras like these nothing can get out sight." And the whispering continued until Mr. Victor
our History teacher came in. He explained about the stone age and prehistoric animals, etc.

I was worry sick about this. How did everyone get rumors like this? Will they ever find out? That worries me......
I'm afraid......... what will they do to me if they know I was the one? The one who's making all these strange things happen. What will they say to me? What will they think of me?

But the anwers still remains an unsolved mystery.......

Amy