Solitary Day 7: A Weird Dream of The Way Out

Day 7 at EPRA Solitary
The Weird Dream...........
01.35 Am, Sunday October 14 20XX.

I woke up from a strange dream. I met Hanna's ghost. Okay, that sounds crazy huh? So....she told me everything about EPRA and the way out. The dream was like this. I woke up in a dark place. Since my cell was dark I thought that was my cell.

"Ugh...rough time last night." Then I saw something coming towards me.."What the..." then I noticed that the figure had a long dark brown hair and wore a light blue jacket with red shoes and light brown shorts. Then it turns out it was....wait Hanna? Hanna!? It's really her or...her ghost!? I must be dreaming or something. "Oh...I'm sorry....did I scare you?" She asked me with her soft voice.

I stopped for a moment and looked at her "Is it really you...Hanna?...my brother really misses you..." I said to her. She tried her best to smile although it seems that she is literally sad. "I..I miss him too.....well...they took away everything...and here I am....alone.."she said to me as one tear drop fell. "Unlike you...you still have a chance to live and get out of here....I got out from this place but...ended up my life instead..." she continued as she stared at me.

"How can I get out if I'm in this cell?" I asked her. She looked at me and smiled "Logics ,Amy...you can use everything around you for an escape...just like I did...I also see that you've found my book." She said as she pointed at the book in my pocket. "See that barrier...you can break it with a code..." she said. "Well...what's the code?" I asked her nervously. She went silent for a while. She had a confused expression on her face and looked at the barrier. She looked at me and looked away. After that she replied "There is no code.....the only code...is you.." she said to me.

"Me?" I asked her confused. "What do you mean?" I asked her. "If you are going to get out of this place....you should do it not only for yourself....but for the people you love...the will to bring back everything...it's never too late!" She said to me as her tears fell down her cheeks....she was crying....
"I believed in myself that I can get out of this place..*sob..and I had the will to bring back the old days again...where I can be with my friends...but I didn't get to it....I was almost there,in the end...I failed...all I wanted is just too see my brother and my friends again,and...I never get to see them ...." she stopped for a while and wiped her tears and smiled at me "Like I said before you...you still have the chance to get out of this place...I just want you to know that...please...I beg you...don't be like me...the only way out is using your powers and bravery to do what ever it take to go back and be with you frienda and family...just think of it." She said to me.

"W..wait!Before you go....can I ask you something?" I asked her nervously. She nodded "Is it true that Professor Emerald can do....pshychic?" I asked her again. "You notice huh?...that's why...all of them couldn't get out...I knew this before I got out...she invented the anti pshychic barrier and the last thing I saw was sharp bright green glowing eyes...she uses it only when she is mad...and things wouldn't be so beautiful like her name...becareful Amy." she said to me and finally touched my head....everything went pitch black.

Before I knew it I was awake...and here I am now. It was unbelievable....but she had the point...I should do it with my powers and...maybe I can help my friends too. But I noticed that the barrier...was broken.I think she did it. She was...helping me? Wait a minute....that means...that wasn't a dream!! Oh my God...I actually met her ghost!

I also found a picture. I think she gave this to me. It was a photo of October,Hanna, and Jack...they looked so happy. October was making a funny look on his face. In the middle, Hanna was smiling at the camera. And Jack was looking at October and tried to hold himself from laugh. On the back of the photo there was a note.

"Hey October,
You said you wanted the photo from last week's field trip to the museum so here you go. I hope you like it.

P.S:Your face is derpy 😂. ILY

~Hanna"

Maybe...she wanted me to give this to him. I looked at the time and it was two o'clock in the morning. Okay..maybe I should get out of here and fast. First I have to get to my room without Emerald or anyone noticing me. This is gonna be hard....

I have to get to my room so I can get my pad and send an email or check are there any emails or not. Okay...here goes nothing!

I ran outside the cell as fast as I could and tried to do it quietly. I leaned over and saw no one. I ran to the elevator and pushed the fifth floor. Then I got to my room. I openned the room and took my pad with me. I have to go back again so she wouldn't get suspicious on me. So I got back to the elevator and pushed the fourth floor where the database is. I looked at the time....it was only five minutes to three.

Oh no...I have to get back before three o'clock! Because that's when the security will be activating. I didn't hack the security. Why? Because it will take a long time to do it. Now I have to get back!

I rushed my way to my cell. I pressed the same button Emerald pressed on yesterday. I got through the hallway and got back in my cell. Then I hid my pad so they won't find it. Now this is safe.

I looked at my pad and got an email from...Lola?! My AI sent an email?! How?! When I openned the message...it was a program....she sent a program that helps me to keep contact with her. She's helping me! I aslo got an email from Jack.

"Hey Amy,
Tomorrow...we're gonna help you get out okay. Did you find anything interesting or something to do with the escape? Oh and Lola sent you a program so she can keep contact with you. I hope our plan works. You hav3 to hack into the security system before three in the morning. Cuz that's when the security activates.So you better do this...and you only got one shot of doing this...if you fail...probably...this will be your last time seeing the outside world or making contact with one.... me and your brother are going to help you. Violet,Glenda, and Victor too. There gonna keep watch at the EPRA Solitary tomorrow so make sure everything there is ready, got it? I'm counting on you Amy!😊
~Jack"

Wow this is gonna be exiciting...tomorrow will be a big day for me. But now...I have to hid everything...like right now! Emerald is coming! Well at least....she didn't notice anything. I'm finally going to get out of here! Home sweet home here I come!

Day 7 at solitary▪▪▪▪End▪▪▪▪▪

▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■■

And the next day was an adventure of my life time that I will never forget for the rest of my life...