One Word...

Day 32
Wednesday October 2 20XX

Today, I had a plan with October for a research. I'm still curious about the word EPRA.....what does that mean. As ussuall, my friends were a little scared when I got in class. They still remembered what I have done, even Sarah too. They were all...traumatized, because of me. Teachers....started to act differently on me. No matter what...I have to face facts.......

As soon I got home from school, I went to my room and activated Lola for this. "Lola, I need you on something!" I told her. My brother went inside my room and brought his laptop. "What is it Amy?" She asked me. "Do you know anything about EPRA?" I asked her back.

"Searching information for EPRA....." she said while she is searching for it. This time, it took longer than ussuall. Okay this is weird......"October why is Lola taking so long? It's kinda strange since Lola ussually do stuff like this very fast or atleast not as slow as this." I asked him. "I don't know but...I have a bad feeling about this..." he said to me a bit scared. Soon enough, the information was there. "EPRA, is an acronym of Emerald PsychicResearch Agency. It is use for doing researches about psychokinesis and the brain's system. Some people that have these kind of powers were brought here for reasearches and analysing. One of their most succesful project ....." her explanation was cut all of the sudden and she was in an error. "October...what just happened?" I asked him nervously. "I don't know Amy but I'm sure that this agency....is really dangerous.....you gotta be careful with these guys." He said to me with a serious glare at me. "W...what's going to happen to me?" I said to him terrified. He stroke my hair and made me calm. He hugged and answered "Honestly...I don't know Amy.......I don't know what will happen next...." he said to me.

"But.....don't worry...just believe in yourself because....we believe in you Amy....we all do, all of your friends, family...including Jack they're all counting on you....because they miss the old happy you..." he said to me stroking my hair gently.

But....I gotta admit that, this agency really worries me. Hmmm...I wonder what kind of project did they make?
I really don't want to leave my friends and family, especially Jack and October. I'm just afraid that...I wouldn't see them again...... I need them. Yup that one word really scared me.

Ester was bringing over some snacks and saw that we're making a research on EPRA. "What are you guys doing!? You could get yourselfs caught. EPRA has spies all over the place, if they see you, you can get into a disaster." She said to me, while she put the snacks on my desk. "Wait..did you just say that they have spies?" I asked her panickly.

"Yes, all over the place. So I bet they know you too. Just be more careful this time because....your not an ordinary kid anymore...." she told me and left us speechless. Maybe....that person at the storm was one of the agents spying on me. Good thing that I locked the door shut. That was a close call. My sister loves doing researches on the internet about something new or what's happening right now so she can have a better grip on conversations. She is a smart girl too. I'm really grateful that I have a sister and a brother that cares about me..... I just don't want to lose them that's all.

And still.....what will happen to me?...I just can't stop asking myself that....
But I'm sure that I'm gonna get over it and I will get over it!