Weird Stuffs

She flipped a fiew pages forward

Day 11
Thursday September 5 20XX
Dear Diary,

After a fiew days since I called Jack and started of my training.....umm....strange things were happening. Yesterday was "moving by itself" books, and today....even worse. I don't know why, but today at math class.... the umm teacher's chair...fell down by itself. But how can that happen? No one didn't do anything literally. In the laboratory for today's Biology class.....the test tubes were shaking and breaking into pieces.

Okay, what happened today was scary. When my sister was at her bedoom...the door was locked. But no one touched the door. My brother looked at me "You didn't do anything did you?" He asked me in a deep tone, like he was suspecting me for some reason. "N..No, I didn't do anything, I was at my room the whole time." I said to him. Good thing my sister went out fast.

Come to think of it.....all the weird things were happening....whrn I was there. And I remembered that I often space out or day dream when I'm bored.
Suddenly, I felt something weird crawling slowly in my heart. Like it was trying to say that.......

O..okay wait, I decided to call Jack. When I caled him my hands were a bit shaky and I'm a little bit scared."Hello this is Jack speaking." He answered warmly "Jack! I...I have something to tell you! Umm....Jack....weird things were happening in school for the last three days including today right?"
"Yeah..go on." I remained silent at first. I didn't know what to do or tell him. This was my fault anyway. Should he know this?

"Ummm.....I think that...that ....is it really happening to me? You know...that thing." I asked him with a worried tone. He sighed and replied"I knew it.....Can I say something?" "Sure Jack, what is it?" I asked him again. "Actually....umm..you...I mean....I guess you got it but, I don't know for sure. Can I go to your house tommorow after school? I want to discuss about this with your brother too." He said to me. Wait a minute.....he wants to go to my house for something that actually isn't his problem.....how thoughtful.......but that's not the point!

"Su...sure Jack, what time will you go to my house tomorrow?" I asked him. "Four o'clock sharp. Be sure to be home when I get there. Got it?"

"G...got it..okay bye Jack."I told him as I hung up my phone. But still....at this very moment my mind is still puzzled abou that. Either I should believe that I got it or not. Because maybe......if I got telekinesis....maybe just maybe.....my life will change. That means...everythibg will be different and who knows what will change.

Truth is....I'm happy but also scared too.
What will I do if everything goes wrong? But I don't know what will happen next though so, maybe it will be just....great. I'm so confused right now. I wish I could tell this to my parents..but I just can't do that. They wouldn't believe me either. What will happen to them? For the first time....something in my life has succeed making me...worry about everyone. I hope I can get over this soon. Tomorrow... it's now or never....

Sign,
Amy.