...........

..........
This is a blank page. At that time...I was found and captured by them. There were hundreds of them. I still remember that time..... I was captured. They found me because I used my powers and they tracked my way trough my powers. They use it as some kind of scent to lead them to me. My hand were hold up. All I can do is cry........I had the chance to flip there cars with my powers. I was about to escape when suddenly....I was hold up. I couldn't move, I was paralyzed. I was dragged in to their plane and zoomed out of sight. The last thing I saw was Jack calling my name and chasing me as the plane closes and takes off.

I was so scared and terrified that time. In the plane, I was laid down on a bed. They scanned me and they told me that I shouldn't move or everything will go wrong. I was almost panicked when suddenly....they made me asleep. After that I didn't remember anything. But that book Jack gave me....I used it for writing my solitary days in there, and how did I escape. I was in the solitary for eight days and it really unlocks new discoveries and more.

I wrote every experience in EPRA in that book. Now the book is in my drawer. Everytime I look at it it brings me back memories in that place. I kept it for five years in my drawer. Well....alot of things happenend in there...I just gotta be ready to tell that to you.......

You could say that...was an adventure of a life time that I would never forget my whole  entire life.

This is one of the most epic journeys I've ever taken in my life. That's why I decided to write my days in there through this book Jack gave me. I'm glad that they didn't find this book..... what will I do without it.......

This is my story in my solitary days that I'll never forget.....