Face Facts and A Storm

Day 31
Tuesday October 1 20XX

What have I done to myself?......

I...I made myself..a monster...now every time I passed by, they will stare at me and sometimes run away from me. This morning....my parents found out about my powers. They know it from a breaking news this morning. It was about yesterday when I was at the streets. They were terrified of me. Now....they all know my "talent". I shouldn't have done this in the first place.

This was all my fault..... when I got home ....there was no one home. Mom and Dad are working, October is gone so is Ester. I went to my room and laid down....and cried. Is my life gonna be...like this? Scared, full of fear,no hope........alone....

I...I don't want my life to be like this....
Suddenly....Lola activated "Hi Amy! Oh...Amy what's wrong...I can hear you crying..." she said to me."Lo..Lola..*sob...I...made a mistake.." I said to her and wiped my tears away.
"Everybody make mistakes Amy.."  "No! This...this is...different....*sob..remmember that time...*sob...when I asked you about telekinesis..." I said to her "Yes you asked me this about.....26 days ago and.." before she could finish explaining, I told her "I wish I never did that." I kept crying...

"Amy, I know that this is your own fault. You can't cry and let fear take over. You must be brave and face the facts. You must face the consequences of doing this." She told me. I was speechless...I couldn't answer a single word.

"We must face our mistakes because by doing that, you can fix it and make it into something better." Lola told me.

Well she does have a point. Hmmm...maybe I should. I was thinking about Lola's word when suddenly, my phone rang. It was October. "October! Where have you been!?"  "Hey Amy, I'm with Ester. Hey umm...you better lay low with your powers."

Wait...is there something wrong. "You have to be calm Amy..." I mumbled. "Amy, don't worry...just ignore your brother, we'll get home as soon as possible." Ester told me.

"Fine, just hurry up okay. It's about to storm soon." I told her. "Oh and NEVER let anyone get inside the house." She told me. "How come I know that it's you?" I asked her."I'll call you." She said to me."Is there anyone outside a storm like this?" I asked her. "One word....EPRA." after that she closed her phone. EPRA!? What does that even mean?

Anyway, I better keep a look out for strangers. So.....I have to face facts huh? I have to face that....I'm in danger...somehow....I'm not really sure about this.....

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. "Amy, it's me Jack. Can I come in? The door is locked." He said. I was about to answer it when I felt something odd.
I decide to call Jack. "Hi Jack, are you at my front door?" I asked him. "No, I'm not. I'm staying at home. Can't you see there's gonna be a huge storm." He said to me. What!? If Jack is at home, whose at the front door? "Jack, s...someone is at the front door. And he said it's you." I said to him terrified. "Wait, what!? Are you serious Amy?" He asked me. "Yes I..I'm sure. I don't know who. I was scared so I called you instead just to make sure." I told him.

"Well don't let them get inside." He told me. "O..okay Jack." "Just keep the doors and windows closed and locked." He told me just before he hung up. After he hung up,  I was left alone. Okay, gotta make sure everything is locked."Amy! Open up! It's freaki'n cold here." He knocked even harder. I just didn't know what to do. I'm so scared.

I just waited....and waited for it to stop. Oh God....please just stop this  nightmare already......

Good thing it only lasted about 25 minutes. The guy was already gone but the storm is still there. Not long after that my sister called me. "Ester?Are you home now?" I asked her. "Yes, I'm infrint of the door now. Can you please open it? October can't stand a weather like this, he is wimp..." she told me "I heard that!" October exclaimed raising his tone a bit. I rushed down stairs and oppened up the door. It was really them. I hugged then as soon as they got in. I told them about the guy and they just went speechless.

"Well...today is a bit ...scary...I hope nothing happens. I'm gonna make us some snacks, kay?" Ester asked us. "Okay sure." I told her, as she went to the kitchen. "Hey umm.....October?" I asked him nervously. "Hmm? Yeah what is it?" He asked me back. "Umm...what is EPRA?" I  asked him. "Hmmm...I don't know? Maybe you can make a research about it tomorrow, what do you say?" He asked me. "Okay, that sound cool." I said,and with that we went to the living room.

EPRA.....I wonder what?