Solitary Day 1: Your new"Home"

Day 1 at EPRA Solitary
Arrived 06.30 Am,
Monday October 8 20XX
----------------------------------------------------
ID Card ▪■▪■■▪▪■▪▪■
Subject 16   : Amy Joanne Gill
Age                 : 12
Ability           : Psychokinesis
Assigned to :Project EPRA Revolution 2
----------------------------------------------------
Yup that's was the exact information that was written on my ID Card. I woke up in a strange blue room and there so much computers and holograms, also people wearing special coats working and analysing on datas. "Ah, you must be the new girl." A voice spoke calmly. When I looked up, I saw a tall woman and the name "Emerald" was stitched on her lab coat with a green shiny color. "Let me introduce myself. The name's Emerald, Prof. Quinn Emerald. But you can just call me Prof. Emerald. You must be Amy, is that correct?" She asked me.  "Oh yes...that's me." I said to her as I stood up.

"I've heard so much about you. You know...not all the people in this world have a special "talent" like you. So you must be thankful that you're the chosen one. Especially in such a young age." She said in a calm way. "Now, let me show you the rest of this place...." she said to me as she grabbed my hand and walked along with me.

I was on a tour of the place. It was huge. Everything was high technology. It really amazed me. There were lots of rooms in that place. The security system was on hightechnology, it was voice regocnition. But one thing really puzzled me........

If I'm the only one that can do telekinesis, then why does my ID Card says "Subject 16"...that's weird. "Umm excuse me professor, can ask a question?" I said to her nervously. She gazed on me for a while before giving me an answer "What is it?" She askeď me. "You said I was the only one so....why does my ID Card says I'm "Subject 16"?" I asked her curiously. She was quiet for a while then answered me "Well...before you there were a fiew people like you that we used for examination....but from all the fifteen subjects we didn't find anyone like you until one person really did have one.... f-forget about it. The other one was on the first EPRA Revolution project...it was a big success." She explained to me. "Is she...still here?" I asked her. She didn't answer me and brought me to my room. The room was hightech in the color of light blue. There was one bed, a desk , a chair, and a touchscreen pad on the wall. It was quiet comfy....but still...I missed my old room.

"Okay I will leave you here. Just take your time in here." She said as she got out of the room. "Wait!" I told her. She turned around and asked "What is it?" "Umm...so for now....that means I'm the only one that can do psychokinesis huh?" I asked her nervously. "Yes.." she answered and finally the door closed. I started to examine the place myself. I found a hidden camera on the ceiling. But I pretended that I didn't see anything. Suddenly the pad made a bell like sound. I went to the pad and saw there was a message from the professor and......Jack!? But how????

I decided to read the first message then from Jack. The first message says "Welcome to EPRA, the research agency for a new revolution. On this day it is an honor you, Amy Joanne Gill picked for the  second EPRA Revolution project. EPRA Revolution project is a project to make a revolution of our world with special "talents" , that is researches on unknown powers of the human mind. We will use these special "talent" for daily life use and make technologies from that power if possible. The subject assist to this project will be on our lab for further examination and analysing about ten days. Once the examination for ten days is complete, the subject  assigned to this project will be a part of EPRA for the rest of their lives and will be tracked at all times. Thank you very much ~ Prof. Q.E."

Okay.....umm..I finally read Jack's message. "Hey Amy, didn't expect this didn't you? Hahaha...I knew it! Just joking please don't be mad. I told you that I'm always there for you. Don't worry I can get you out of there...somehow. What? How did I send you a message.....I did some research and there was a way that we can contact with one of the subjects. Since your subject number 16, I enetered the "send to:" collumn with EPRA Subject 16. I found out your number when you were captured and heard one of the agents saying "Let's get Subject 16 on board." So... I really miss you and believe me it's no fun without you Amy.
Don't worry and if you need anything here's my email: supremejack15@gmail.com
Don't forget to send me a message, see ya😉~ Jack" that's what the message says.

Hmm....I really do miss my home....my family....everyone.....all I can do is qrite everything here in this book Jack gave me......

And this is my first night sleeping alone.....far away from my family and my friends.... I just can't stop wondering.......what are they doing now? Are they looking for me? I hope mom and dad are okay....I just don't want them to get in trouble because of me. I miss Jack so much...

First day at solitary....I wonder what will happen next?....

This was the beginning of an adventure of my whole life and my worst nightmares..........

Day 1 at solitary ▪▪▪ End▪▪▪▪

                    ▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■■ ■■ ■  ■