The Chase is On!

Day 35
Friday October 5 20XX

Today something really bad happened after school. I was on my way to my house when sudddenly I realized that someone was following me. I felt like I'm being watched. It makes me really uncomfortable. I cycled faster and saw a white car across the street. I had a bad feeling about this. And I'm actaully right...

The car started to move and it was following me. It got faster and faster, until I realized..... they're from EPRA and their chasing after..... ME. Now this is what I call epic!

Most life threatening experience ever! I cycled my bike as fast as possible and turnned at a corner of my neighbourhood. Suddenly I got a call from October. "Hello Amy? Where are you? Why aren't you ho.." "October! Agents from EPRA are chasing me!! You gotta help me!" I said to him panickly as I cycled faster. "What!? I'm gonna catch up with you just tell me where you are right now." He told me. "I'm near the bakery and now I'm about to make a turn on the right. Meet me at the bookstore. Got it?" I asked him. "No prob Amy!" And he hung up. Now I better survive this chase, but how.....I know....with my powers.

I saw the agents chasing me from behind. Then I saw car driving nearby and flung it to them. I also oppened up some trash cans so they couldn't get out that easily. I even managed to make the cars turn sideways and out of control. Wow so much for fun right?

Anyways I managed to stop them for a while. But still they catched up with me. I'm finally arrived at the bookstore. October and Ester were there with Ester's car "Get in!" She told me. I got out of my bike and put it inside the trunk. Soon after that Ester was zooming in the streets in a split second, it kinda remind me of fast and furious , my sister really likes that movie every single one of them. Me....I don't like them. I sat at the back seat and saw white cars chasing us. Suddenly I had an idea. "May I?" I asked them with a smirk and before they could respond, I tossed the cars back with my powers. "Huh, neat!" I said to them. "Really Amy? You gotta be kidding me." My brother told me with a sigh. But I didn't expect that there were more of them. "Okay now I feel like I'm in a movie or something." I thought to myself.

Suddenly there was a loud bang on the top of our car....there's two of them. "Oh God why?!" I exclaimed panickly. "Sis, go straight with full speed and make a U-turn to the left!" I said to her. "Are you serious!?" She asked me. "Just do it already!" And before I knew it my sister was on high speed and made a quick U-turn and yeah, it did work. The guys fell down from our car, then I got a call from Jack "Hey Amy! Are you okay? I called you several times and you didn't answer me? What's going on?" He asked me. "Jack! I'm being chased by...Aaaaaaa!!" I was shocked that one of them used a gun then got closer and tried to shot me. The car got closer to us.

"Get out you freak!" I shrieked and grabbed a metal pole in my car trying to make him go away. "Excuse me." My brother said to him while he aimed with a paintball gun to the car and made perfect shots to the windshield, instantly the car was out of control. "Where did you get that?" I asked him. "Let's just say that I keep secrets in this car." He chuckled a bit. "Amy! I have a place safe for you to hide. Maybe I can help you." He told me on the phone. "You mean... a hideout!? Where?" I asked him. " in the town's forest remember that treehouse we built together three years ago? That's the place Amy." Wait, did he just say treehouse. Oh yeah that treehouse , good thing I still remembered it. "Yeah I know that place. But how can get there without them finding me?" I asked him. "Just make them lose track of you!" He said to me and hung up.

Really? On a time like this he hung up? I really need help form him too. I looked up to October wondering if has a solution. He looked back at me and smiled "Don't worry Amy, I have a plan."
"Yeah like you really do." Ester told him. The guys were still chasing us and I have to know where we are so we can a take a shortcut or something to get to my old treehouse without leaving a trace. "Where are we anyway?" I asked October. "Hmm...we're near Deen's Diner which means...the forest is near us!" He told me but suddenly they cought up with us. "I know a shortcut just hold on!" Ester exclaimed while she put on some speed. She went into an alley that's quiet small. Good thing we could fit in. The agents didn't have a chance and tried to find another way to get to us.

"We did it!" I exclaimed happily. "Hate to brake it to you but, dead end!" October exclaimed panickly as he runs his fingers trough his hair. "Hang on!" Ester exclaimed, her eyes were sharp and straight. But it's a....oh no you hotta be kidding me.....there were four wood planks settled on top of a large trash can. "Umm...this isn't what I think  is it?" I thought to myself, and yes it was what I thought she would do.

She used the wood planks as a ramp with full speed. My life was flashing trough my eyes seriously! We were up in the air and me and October were just terrified to the bone. Good thing we  landed on rooftop of a building. "We're not done yet!" she told us. She went into the indoor parking area at that building and rushed down to the ground floor and got out. As we rushed we saw the agents were across the street so it will take time for them to catch up.

"There it is!" I said to them as I pointed the forest, and it's just up ahead. "C'mon!" My sister said while she took full speed into the forest. I called Jack to tell him that I'm already there. "Jack! Are you there? I'm already here." I asked him. "I'm already at the treehouse. Just come here. I'll be waiting for you. You do remember where it is right?" He asked me. "Of course I do. Okay Jack be right there." I told him as I closed my phone. Hmm...I do remember that my treehouse was built on a pine tree and there's twin oak trees on both side. "Aha! There it is right over there! And there's Jack!" I said to my sister and waved at Jack.

As soon as we're there we got of the car and hid inside the treehouse. "I'm gonna park the car in the bushes so they can't find it that easily." Ester told us. "I'm just gonna take a look around this some called forest kay?" Without waiting for a response October just jumped of the treehouse and took a short walk near our treehouse. "Wow...this brings me so much memories....." I said to Jack. "Yeah..... anyway it's getting late...you should probably sleep...." he told me. "Oh...
Okay....welll..*yawn..I do feel kinda tired... Good night..." I said to him. "Yeah...*yawn..same here..Good night too....Amy." and with that we slept on eachothers shoulder inside the treehouse and we fell fast...*yawn asleep....

Zzzz.....