Research and Possibilities

Day 5
Friday August 30 20XX
Dear Diary,

I'm gonna do it, yes I am. Right after school though. I have to concentrate on my studies first then research. Or else Jack might catch up with me. Good thing my grades are still perfect. Nothing much happened at school today. Probably the first Biology test being held and forms for the school's club was given to us. Maybe I'll join the photography club or the Actor's club...there's so much to choose. This day passed by so fast....really it was fast.
I didn't realize when I got home it was already four pass ten minutes in the evening. Wow so fast huh?

Anyway I grabbed my phone, a note book, and a pencil for my research. I activated Lola to help me on this. I am  curious about this too. Does it really exist? That's the question. I sat on my desk and prepared everything I need. If I even have to skip dinner for the day I won't mind. An adrenaline rush just crawled up inside me for the research. Truth is I love doing reasearches and analysis on a data or information. Okay this is it.....I'm ready to do this! "Hi Lola! Are you on?" I asked. "Hi Amy, what can I do for you?" Asked her back. "Can you search the definition for telekinesis?" I told her, she replied "Okay, searching definition for telekinesis." Not long after that, the results came in quick.

"Telekinesis, the supposed ability to move objects at a distance by mental power or other nonphysical means

"Telekinesis, the supposed ability to move objects at a distance by mental power or other nonphysical means. Is this the right definition?"Asked Lola. "Oh yes, can you keep it as a memo?" I told her. "Saving definition in memos......saving complete!"she replied after saving it. "Do you have any other information about this?" I asked her. "Why yes Amy, telekinesis allows you to use 30% of your brain." She told me. " Can we somehow...learn it?" I asked curiously. "Yes, we can learn telekinesis by meditation and concentration. Also we can have this by training your mind." She answered. "Wow, anyway.....can you search an article about telekinesis?" I asked her again."Okay, searching for related articles."

"Wow

"Wow..." I said as I read the article's main data. Only 15%!? You gotta be kidding me. And the evidence is still....elusive."Do you need anything else Amy?" asked Lola. "Umm....this is learnable right?" I asked her back. "Yes, but it's highly recommended not to try it because it could cause..."she continued talking, I didn't hear much about it. The only thing in my mind right now......is I want that. My brother noticed me when he got upstairs and peeked through my door. He told me not to try it and said that it's not gonna work. After that he left me in silence. With my positivity I am determined to get it. What could possibly go wrong with alittle telekinesis. It's an interesting talent anyway...... I have to tell Jack about this....

Sign,
Amy