Chapter:13

He whimpered in his sleep once again. I kissed his cheek up to his temple. He stilled and quieted. He's had real trouble sleeping for the past three to four weeks. I have no idea how to calm him and keep him from pushing me away.

I noticed he started drinking a little every night to help him. It's not helping at all in my opinion. I got up out of bed and went into the kitchen. I gathered the beverages and locked them up away from him.

Then went back to bed. I curled up right against him. He put his head into the crook of my neck. I kissed his cheek and temple before wrapping my arms around him.

He pulled me closer to him. At one point my whole body was pressed tightly against his.

When I woke in the morning I felt something clasping my bottom. I looked down seeing one of his hands on my bottom. His other arm was tightly around my waist.

"Jase." I whispered. He switched his arms switching positions. "Jase." He moaned. Man his sleeping sounds so good. I kissed his cheek. He groaned and moved both hands to my bottom.

"Jase. It's morning." I said before sitting up straddling his hips. "Mm. Rock me." He murmured. I moved up closer to his face. "Jase." I kissed his jaw from his ear to his chin. His hands found my hips.

"Yes beautiful?" He asked. I was now leaning down on him. "You never sleep this late." I told him. "Maybe I just love it when you curl up to me and wrapped yourself around me." He said. I kissed his cheek.

He put his thumb on my chin silently telling me to hold my head still. I could feel his index finger below it. "You know I love it when you press your lips to any piece of my skin?" He asked. I nodded. "But there's one place you have yet to kiss."

He brought my face closer to his. "And where is that?" I asked. "The only few inches of my skin that you haven't touched." He said. I partially pouted. He pulled me closer until my lips touched his.

They were rough from being sun baked and soft at the same time. He didn't let me pull back just yet. His hand moved from my chin over my shoulder to my waist.

His other hand joined that one. I could definitely feel butterflies in my stomach. When he let me go I definitely wanted to kiss him again. I guess he read my eyes because he kissed me again moving a hand to the back of my head trying to deepen it.

He nibbled on my bottom lip asking. I finally realized what we were doing. I pulled back, him letting me sit up. He sat up too. "What's wrong?" He asked. I laid my head against his shoulder.

"Nothing." I mumbled. I could feel his arms wrap around me. "Are you scared that we may go too far?" He asked. I nodded. "You know I would stop before we even start to undress." He said lowly in my ear.

"I know you would." I said. He kissed my temple. "I wouldn't try anything until after your completely mine. Even if my father interferes. I'll even make sure he doesn't try anything." He said.

I started tracing the tattoo on his right shoulder. "Have you ever been in control of the situation when you do try?" I asked. "Yeah. And I still don't want to." He said. I kissed his cheek.

After laying around in bed for a while we finally had to get up. He went went in the bathroom while I changed. I then went out to feed my horses. As I was mucking out stalls I looked up seeing Max Hunter. I ducked down as he passed by.

The slowly looked up.  He was gone out of sight. I finished quickly then went back to the trailer quickly. I entered quickly and locked the door. Jase came out from the bathroom. I didn't want to say anything to him about it.

"Something is troubling you sweetheart." He said kneeling in front of me. "I." He cupped my cheek. "Please tell me so I may comfort you." He said.

"Your." I didn't want to tell him. "Is it a person?" He asked. I nodded. "Good or bad?" He asked. "Bad." I answered. He pulled me to him. "Who is the person sweet?" He asked.

"Your." I choked back. He kissed my forehead. "Father." I choked. He pulled me even closer. "He won't hurt you. I promise."