Chapter:31

Bennington, KS

I got out of the truck taking my horses out. After a winter of roping Jase decided to try it out using Blaze and taking an extra horse. Traveling with him makes it a whole easier.

After we bedded the horses down we got something to eat and talked with Wendy and her husband. After NFR she had convinced him that if she continued to rodeo it could help him out by paying feed bills and repairs needed. He had agreed and had bought her an appendix quarter horse that was almost as fast as my horse.

As for the date of Jase and I's wedding. We decided to have it before the Fourth of July in the summer. I couldn't wait. I was just going to wear a white summer dress with boots. He was just going to wear a black pearl snap and starched jeans.

I rested my head on his shoulder knowing it will be the last month we'll be engaged. Come July first we'll have the same last name. He kissed my forehead while talking to Alexander. My eyes drooped until I started dozing.

I was gently nudged to open my eyes. "Tired baby?" Jase whispered. I nodded. He kissed my forehead before putting an arm around me. I cuddled back up to his shoulder continuing to doze. I had driven nearly the whole way here before he made me pull over so he could drive.

I can't believe he's letting me sleep this late in the afternoon. He moved waking me up. "Might need to go get something for supper and get some actual sleep." He told Alex. "Same here." Alex said.

After saying goodbye Jase and I walked to our trailer and went in. I laid down on the couch obviously tired. "Should have switched earlier than when you did." He said getting the stuff together for a small meal. I rolled over facing the back of the couch.

His arms wrapped around me pulling me to him. "I wanna sleep." I protested. "I know but you need to eat something before actually sleeping. You've been asleep for almost half an hour." He said. I reluctantly got up and ate with him before going to get a shower.

After I got my hair washed the bathroom door opened. He then stepped in behind me and turned the water off. He then put his arms around me and started kissing my neck. I let him induce me into falling back against him.

"Just wait. My rodeo career will end when you can't rodeo and will have to take up horse training while I haul bucking bulls for Mr. Dowagar." He said. I could feel him right up against me.

I turned around letting him pick me up pressing me against the wall. He kissed me while I ran my hands along him. He groaned wanting to thrust. His fingers found my place and made me moan.

He deepened the kiss. His release spilled into the shower floor. "I know your tired baby girl. Would you like me to wash you up?" He asked. I nodded against his shoulder. He grabbed the rag I was going to use and put my body wash on it.

Then scrubbed my body where he could reach. He then kissed me before rinsing me off. "Better?" He asked. I nodded. He set me down letting me out before getting his own shower.

I grabbed one of his tee shirts and crawled into bed falling fast asleep.