Chapter:14

Winnsboro, LA

My ride was over. I was busy brushing my horses and getting them ready for the road. Jase came up to me after his ride and helped me load the boys.

We left our bags in my trailer and quickly went back for the awards. I stood on the side waiting for barrel racing. Jase was waiting for bull riding. As soon as I heard my name called I walked out with a few other women.

After the final three were chosen I was one of them. Third place was called. The woman was given a piece of paper. "First place goes to Angela Foresare." I applauded her for her win. Not always gonna get first place but it's always fun to get second.

I was given a paper for my check and nodded before walking out. I stood by watching as the bull riders got theirs. "Looks like I found an old friends' niece." I froze in place.

I knew who it was. "I don't think your uncle would mind if I had a go with you." He said. I swallowed hard. "Hello father."

"Jase. Looks like you haven't changed a bit." Max said. Jase moved in between us. I backed away I little bit. "Oh is she your's?" Max asked. "You even think about touching her and I will end your life making sure you won't get to lay your hands on her." Jase warned, his voice turning deeper.

It kind of scared me with how threatening he could be. I backed up more until I was far enough away to hide from Max. I watched until I saw Max walking away with Jase. I wanted to follow them but I didn't want to.

As soon as they were out of view I snuck away from the ring. Before I got too far I heard yelling. I snuck under the bleachers staying hidden. "You don't disrespect me boy." I heard Max yell. "I have as much disrespect for you as you have for me. You have no right to show up and boss me around." Jase yelled back.

I saw Max hit Jase. I thought Jase would get back at him but he just turned and walked away. I silently moved from under the bleachers and ran for the trailer. I got there before Jase did and went in.

A few seconds later Jase came in and locked the door. He had a red mark on the side of his face. He took his boots off and gear before going by me into the bathroom. I waited for him to come out.

He opened the door finally seeing me. I stood up and went over to him. "I don't want to hurt you." He said. "You won't." I told him putting my arms around him. "If I hadn't seen him near you, he." Jase had to sit down and cover his face. "I know. I know what he could have done, but you're so much stronger than him. You have tolerated what he's done to you and have warned him about what he'd get if he was to lay a hand on me."

He didn't look up at me as I got down on my knees in front of him. "Jase. Do you want to go back to the ranch with me when the season is over? While we wait for December?" I asked him. He looked up at me. "What will your uncle say?"

"Which one? The one that will understand why you're there? Or the one that hates your father with a passion." I asked. He put his head back in his hands. I stood up and started kissing all of the visible parts of his face.

He laid back on the couch letting me kiss every inch of his face. I unbuttoned his shirt. "Let me know when you don't want me to go any farther." I said before kissing his jaw. He nodded messing with my belt buckle. I went to his neck kissing him.

He finally got my belt off and was working on my jeans. He then turned the tables putting me on the bottom with him on top. I got his belt undone and was trying to unfasten his jeans while he kissed me.

He groaned as his jeans were opened. "You know how scared I am to do certain things with you. You make me want to forget that fear. I've never wanted to do that with any woman." He said near my ear.

He lowered his frame more onto me. I could feel his body reacting to mine. "I don't want to." He started mumbling over and over. "Jase." He kept mumbling. I pulled his face up. "Jase. What do you not want to do?" I asked him.

"I don't want to." He said sounding hurt. "Jase." I kissed his cheek then moved his head. I kissed him. He stopped and looked at me. "Jase what do you not want to do?" I asked him.

"I don't want my father to touch you or me in ways he has before." He said. "He's not going to. I'm the only one here. You know I won't hurt you." I said before kissing him again.

"What do you wish to do?" I asked him. I could see his eyes boring into mine. "I don't want to hurt you." He said. "I know you don't." I said. "Could you take the hardness away?" He asked. I knew what he was wanting. "I promise I won't move." He said.

"Are you sure?" I asked him. He nodded. He sat up and put himself in the corner of the couch. I sat on his lap. He kissed me. "How do you want me to take it away?" I asked him. He kissed me again. "Would you mind?" He asked before kissing me again.

I understood that he didn't want to be in my pants at that moment. "Are you sure?" I asked him. "I want it gone. Would you mind taking it away?" He asked. I shook my head. Then opened his jeans more about to take him out.

He put his hands on mine stopping me. "Jase. Are you sure you want this?" I asked one final time. He nodded before setting my hands on his thighs. He took himself out letting me do as he asked.