Chapter:17

Crossett, AR

Rylin's POV

Colt went back to the ranch after night one of this rodeo. Jase said he was rested enough to ride so I let him. He had convinced the people this time to let him go on the first night so he could rest up the other few days.

I stood there watching him as he got into the chute. He nodded. The chute opened. I watched as he tried to hold on as soon as the buzzer rang he lost grip and fell. He got out of the way as quickly as he could. Then exited the ring finding me quickly and putting his arms around me.

"Ry." I looked up at him. "Thank you for keeping me close." He said. "Thank you for not pushing me away." I said hugging him back. He kissed my temple. "Are you done for the night?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Wanna go to the trailer?" He asked. I nodded. He clasped my hand before we started walking to the trailer. Once there he opened the door letting me in first. He then followed locking the door behind him.

He grabbed my waist spinning me to him. "How far do you want to go tonight?" I asked him. "First our shirts." He said taking mine off leaving me in my sports bra. I started unbuttoning his shirt. He quickly untucked it and pulled it from over his head.

Then unbuckled my belt and jeans while I did his. His bulge was proof that he was wanting me to do what he wanted. I pushed his jeans down past his knees. He picked me after sticking his hands down on my bottom between my jeans and underwear. He then sat down on the couch taking his jeans off the rest of the way.

I could feel his fingers between my legs. I pulled back taking my jeans off before settling back on his lap. He pulled me in for a kiss while running his hand along the very innermost of my thighs. I moaned as he did so.

His bulge was getting bigger by the second. "Take me sweetheart." He said between kisses. I put my hands on the hem of his boxers pushing them down off of it. His hands moved up my body as I lowered myself to that area.

He groaned as I treated him. His hands messed with my hair. "Go farther on." He rasped. I did as he wished. I knew he was getting more comfortable with me.

After his release I came off and laid my head on his lower stomach. His hands were now stroking my hair. "Ry." I looked up at him. His head was resting on the back of the couch. Then stood up and got back on his lap. I put him away and kissed his jaw.

He lifted his head looking at me. "What do you want to do with me?" He asked. "Nothing. What do want to do with me?" I asked him. He kissed me putting his tongue in my mouth. Sparks rippled my body.

When we broke apart. "I love how you taste after you have treated me." He said hoarsely. "Would you mind taking a shower with me?" He asked pulling at the back of my sports bra.

I took it off. His eyes never left mine. He then started pulling my underwear down. My breath hitched. He kissed my jaw. "If you don't want to that's fine by me." He said.

"Do you absolutely want to?" I asked him laying my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead. "I don't want to hurt you and you know that." He said. "If we're just going to shower.." I started.

Then stood up pulling him with me. Once to the bathroom I started pushing his underwear down. He groaned as his underwear came off. I slid mine down letting them join his on the floor. He never let his eyes take in my nude body.

He picked me up. His hands exploring my body as he pressed me against the wall. He soon found my folds rubbing his thumb along my bottom while his fingers teased me. I squirmed from his touch.

"Tease me." He said.