Chapter 13

It's dinner now and things are really awkward with me and Percy. I wish we could sit at other tables.

"Percy" I start "i'm really sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"Embarrass me!" he says "Ellie i'm not upset. It's just a lot to process. I have a sister. I never thought I'd ever have one in my entire life. I just need time to think."

We finished the meal in silence.

After dinner I go to my cabin. I find three cots in there now. One for me, one for Percy, and one for Tyson. I go sit on mine. Percy's right it is a lot to process. I don't even know what's its going to be like to have a brother.

Someone knocks on the door. It's Annabeth. She walks in. "Hey Ellie" she says. "I saw you today with Percy and I was wondering if you wanted to join our capture the flag team."

"Oh" I say a little surprised. I thought she was going to yell at me for showing up Percy. I mean she is four years older than me. "Sure, but may I say I cannot use a sword very well."

"That's alright we'll put you and Percy by the creek. That way you don't need to use a sword."

"Alright" I say.

"You going to get ready for camp fire?"

"I guess" I say. "Have you seen Percy?"

"No, I bet he's at the beach somewhere under the water. I bet you could go find him."

"K thanks" I run off toward the beach.

I walk under the water. I see Percy sitting there. I swim over to him.

"Hey" I say " Annabeth told me to come and get you. Camp fire and stuff."

He jumps and turns around.

"gods Ellie you're worse than Nico."

"Sorry" I say and turn around and start walking up out of the water. Percy follows right behind me. We both walk out of the water completely dry. We walk back to the cabin. I put on my sweatshirt and some jeans, then leave. I meet up with Piper and Jason.

"Hey Ellie." Says Piper.

"So" says Jason "this is the sister of Percy. If you ask me doesn't look to threatening."

"Try me" I says jokingly, forming a trident of water. Then I make it disappear.

"Alright fine I'll give you that, Johnson, but when there's a storm going on don't leave camp borders."

"Alright guys settle down" says Piper using charmspeak.

"Okay" says Jason bluntly

"Ah" I say "charm speak"

"How did you know that I was using that?"

"I don't know my stomach tightens and stuff. I can just pick it out I guess."

"Right..." says Piper nervously. "Okay Jason lets go." They walk off. I think I creeped Piper out a little. Oh well she'll get over it