Chapter 17

POV ANNABETH

"Ellie I say as I run back to the spot she was. She is no where in sight "Ellie!" I yell again.

I run out of the woods all the way to the big house. I burst through the door. "Ellie's gone" I say. Chiron looks at me like I've just lost my mind.

"What do you mean she's gone?"

"I followed her into the woods, she said she wanted to be alone so I left. Then I heard her screaming, so I ran back, but she was gone."

"Gather together a search party" says Chiron.

I exit the big house with a million thoughts going through my head. I walk up to Percy's cabin. I knock on the door. Percy opens it.

"Ellie's missing."

"What" he stares at me wide eyed.

"we have to gather a search party to find her." We get most of the cabins to come. I take everyone into the woods where I last saw her. People start searching. Percy and I walk to the creek that flows through the woods. We start looking around. I step near the creek and look into it.

There laying with her eyes closed on the bottom of the creek is Ellie.

"Oh my gods!" i yell "Percy"

He comes rushing over. He gets in the water and pulls Ellie up. He carries her to the infirmary again. Man this girl has only been awake here a day and a half and already she's been knocked out three times.

Percy lays her down on one of the beds. Thankfully she's the daughter of Poseidon or else she'd be dead.

Apollo kids start swarming around her. They take all these tests on her. It's kind of creepy. I don't think I'd be able to be Apollo's daughter.

When their done she looks a little less blue. One of them, the youngest of Apollo, Margo Krebbs, comes and feeds her some nectar and ambrosia. By now people have realized we found her and are coming in to check on her.

"Percy you've had a long day maybe well could go for a stroll under the water." I say.

"That sounds wonderful" he says with relief. I grab Percy's hand and run out to the lake. He forms an air bubble around me. We kiss a couple of times. It's great to just forget about the world right now.