Chapter 18

POV ELLIE

My head is pounding. I remember everything very vividly of what I just saw. I can't think about it. If I do I might die on the spot.

I keep my eyes closed for a few my seconds, then I flutter them open. The whole room is spinning. I grab the sides of my bed like i'm on a roller coaster.

"Whoa there tiger" says a girl. It's not Annabeth or Piper. My vision clears up a little and I don't recognize this girl at all. She looks about eight or nine

"Hi" she says "I'm Margo."

"Hi..." I say.

"Here drink this" she says to me an hands me a cup of something "Don't worry it's just nectar, the drink of the gods."

I take it a drink it. It tasted like my mom's homemade cheesy potatoes. I start to get up.

"Um Ellie" she says "You can't walk yet. You're not healed fully yet."

"I can't walk? So I could do this?" I make a wheelchair out of water and some water lifts me into it.

"Alright I suppose you could, but don't you dare leave that thing or you'll be here for another week." she threatens.

"Alright" I say waving and leaving. Everyone is heading to the dining hall so it must be dinner. Water pushes me to the building. As I get inside the building Percy is playing with his food, which usually doesn't happens, he usually devours it.

I wheel over to him, I make the wheelchair disappear as I sit on the bench. Percy looks up. His mouth drops open.

"Uh hi" I say "how are you?

"How am I? How am I? Ellie you've been for almost a week! Six days!

"Six days! Things are going to go really wrong today." I say.

"Oh ya like they haven't been bad already." he looks at me like i'm an idiot.

"Percy tomorrows my 14th birthday and the prophecy said I'd reach 14 against worse odds. And something tells me worse odds then you faced, and you faced Kronos." I give him a look that kinda says 'you know i'm right just admit it'. I look behind him and there stands a Cyclopes. My eyes get wide. "Percy..." I say.

He turns around and a smile appears on his face. "Tyson" he yells.

"Brother!" yells Tyson.

"Oh great" I say putting my head in my hands "I've been trying to forget i'm related to Cyclopes and pegasi but they just come back to haunt me"

"Uh Tyson." Says Percy. "This is my... Our half sister Ellie."

"Sister" yells Tyson. He scoops me up and gives me a bear hug.

"Uh... Percy... I... Just..." I sputter, gasping for breath.

"Oh" says Percy "Tyson, Ellie is still hurt a little bit. Could you put her down please?"

"Sorry" says Tyson as he puts me down. I gasp for air.

Percy and Tyson start talking about where he's been and how things are going, and so on. Since I don't really want to hear it, I make the water wheelchair and start to leave. I hear Hoover behind me.

"We need to start you're training right now young lady."says Chiron.

I turn around and Chiron and Margo are standing there.

"But I can't walk right now." I say

"Oh great news you should be better now, so get up and get moving. Great way to stay healthy." says Margo. Then she walks away.

I get up and the water vanishes.

"What's first?" I say.

"Archery" replies Chiron. He puts me on his back and we head to the archery range.