Chapter 26

I wake up to find myself with chains around my hands and my feet. I am in a cave. Not like the cave when the walls were closing in on me, it's more of like a giant room, and its definitely more wet. I see my friends walk up to me, still in their trance.

"Guys, please snap out of it!" I say tugging on the chains.

"Where is Perseus Jackson? He must be destroyed." they all say in unison. They surround me and say it again.

"I... I don't know where he is!" I say. "Guys please stop this."

"Where is Perseus Jackson?" They say again.

"I don't know!" I yell at them, trying to hold back tears. "Please guys please remember me."

Britney and Alex pull out their swords at the same time, but Taylor doesn't. She stands there and stares at me. "Please" I say crying. Her eyes change back to the dark brown color they always where.

"Ellie" she says her voice back to normal. "Where are we? What's going on?"

"Oh thank the gods" I say "You guys kidnapped me, and brought me here. I was knocked out when you brought me here so I have no idea..."

I forgot Britney and Alex where still under a spell. They hold their swords up to my neck. "Where is Perseus Jackson?"

I'm sobbing now. "Camp half blood" I say.

They both run away as soon as I say that. Taylor stares at me "Is this what you go through everyday?"

I laugh "No. Sometimes you get thrown into a creek, by your brother, or you kiss a guy you've only known for a day."

Taylor laughs too. "Alright so how do I get you out of this." says Taylor gesturing to the chains.

"Hold on let me think." I say. There is a ton of water here which is great. I use the water to make an imprint if the inside of the key holes. Then I make a key out of water to fit into each one of the holes. They all unlock. Taylor is just mesmerized by that. She stares at me with her mouth open. "How long have you been able to do that?" The Mist must not have been working.

"About three weeks or so." I say. "Now c'mon we have to find a way out of here. And do you have a sword like Alex and Britney?"

"Yes" she says pulling it out.

"Good, be prepared to use it." I say. We walk toward the place Alex and Britney left, but a wall is in its place. "Feel around for a switch or something." I knock on the wall. It sounds hollow.

"I found something" yells Taylor. She flips a switch and a light turns on. "Well thats not it. Maybe I can look this up." she says pulling out her cell phone.

I run over to her, grab the phone and throw it across the room.

"What are you doing?" she asks me like i'm crazy.

"Cell phones send a direct message to monsters saying here I am come and eat me. NO cell phones." I yell.

I start to feel the wall around her, and there's a little nick in the wall. It's too small for a finger to fit in. I pull out my sword, and stick it in the little hole. The door opens up, and a serge of water rushes over us. They should've known I was daughter of Poseidon. They water doesn't even go to our ankles once it evens out.

I hear something coming out of the cave. I see a thing with a dog head, and flippers instead of hands. Its a Telekhine. At least that's what I can remember from history class.

"What the heck is that?" yells Taylor.

Oh ya the Mist is not working at all.

"A Telekhine, sea demons." I say "Alright Taylor time to use your sword." she pulls it out and runs at the monster screaming. The monster doesn't move very fast and she runs right through it. It disintegrates into dust, and Taylor gets covered in it.

I can't help but laugh "Well that's one way to kill a monster" I say between giggles.

"What am I covered in!" she yells.

I stopped laughing as hard, but i'm still smiling. "Monster dust. Most of the time people don't run them through like that, so they don't get covered in it."

She makes a disgusted face "So what you're saying is i'm covered in monster guts?" she says

I think about it for a second "Yes that's exactly what i'm saying. Now c'mon we have to get out of here." I start walking down the hall way.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. We're going to go toward the thing that tried to kill us." she says.

"If its means getting out of here then yes. Yes we are." I say. And we head down the hall way