Chapter 13

Damien stops in front of me. So close I can feel the warmth of his body. My breath hitches in my throat as I stare at his smouldering eyes.

He's looking right into my eyes, even though I'm standing before him almost naked.

Damien lifts his hand and brings his finger to my shoulder, then letting it fall down on my arm. Goosebumps spread all over me and I shiver. My nipples perk up at attention and Damien notices it. He smirks.

"You're so responsive, moro," he rasps.

I gulp, unable to say anything.

"Are you sure you're doing this for the right reasons?" he asks me, giving me a chance to back out.

I nod. "I'm doing this because I want to."

Damien searches my eyes for some moments before he reaches my hand with his finger and wraps his hand around mine, intertwining our fingers. He silently leads me to the bright room.

"Make yourself comfortable in front of the white linen. Think of the poses you want me to capture. Want something to drink?" he asks me, trying to sound all professional and composed. His eyes are giving him away.

I walk forward, swaying my hips. When I look over my shoulder, I catch Damien staring at my bare ass. I smile sultry. "Something alcoholic. Surprise me." I shrug.

Damien lifts his eyes up at mine, looking at me from under his lashes, before looking down at my body again and exhaling sharply. He gives me a small nod before he disappears out of the room.

I look around myself, anticipating how it'll feel to have Damien standing before me, staring at me through the camera objective.

Fuck. This is so thrilling. And so arousing for some reason.

Damien comes back with a full glass. He hands it to me and I bring it to my nose first, lifting my eyebrows. "Champagne," he answers my silent question. "Not too strong. I want your mind sharp for this."

I look at him over the rim of the glass before taking a small swig. "Mmm." I lick my lips and Damien immediately focuses on that act. "Delicious."

I place my glass on the small table near me before going to stand back in place. "How do you want me?" I intend for the question to sound as sexual as it did. And it does the trick.

"My first answer would be spread in every fucking position beneath me. But since you're, unfortunately, not asking about that, my answer will be that I'll let you decide the positions. Just what you feel comfortable in."

I furrow my eyebrows. "But I have no idea what I'm even doing."

Damien smiles. "Believe me. You look perfect doing just nothing."

I give him a smile. I love when he compliments me. It means so much more coming from him than coming from anyone else. He means so much to me that it's starting to scare me. But today I'll go with the flow. I'll let myself enjoy and see if it'll come something more out of this. I just hope I won't end up heartbroken in the end because of jumping in too fast. 

Damien busies himself with the camera, making sure everything is okay. He even lit up the room so it's even brighter and they're all shining down on me, making me feel like I'm the centre of attention of the only man I ever wanted attention from. 

I don't know how long does our photo shooting last. We joke around most of the time and my stomach hurts from the laughter. It feels good and I'm relaxed. He also makes me feel like I'm the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. I think that's his gift with women. That's why he's so popular among them.