37

Patrick's POV

When I get back Pete's lying in bed, wearing clothes now but still looking adorable as hell so I get back in with the him. It's only been a few minutes but I already miss him and we never get nearly enough time together.

I'm looking forward to all the Pete time I can get so when he starts talking about Russell I'm slightly annoyed. "Babe I kind of want to go to school tomorrow. I know I'm only supposed to go a couple of times a week but it'll be weird if I don't. Julian's going to hang out with us and I don't really wanna miss that".

Him going to school away from me more than usual isn't something I really want but I see where he's coming from. He's got a friend he really likes and might make another friend so things are going really well for him.

I take a second to push down my irrational jealously then make an offer "If you had his phone number we could call him and tell him what's going on, do you?"

Pete blushes and plays with the sleeve of his shirt before nodding shyly "He gave it to me the day we met, I didn't wanna tell you in case you got mad. I got stupid and upset after finding out you had that pizza guys number so I wouldn't want to do the same to you"

That's kind of silly that he hid it but I completely understand it. I've never been the most enthusiastic about his friendship and it is kind of awkward to tell your boyfriend that stuff. I'm really trying to be better about that though and I hope he's more comfortable tell me that stuff in the future.

Pete pulls a slip of paper out from under his pillow and hands it to me "It was the only place I could think to keep it where I wouldn't loose it and it wouldn't get thrown away. I know it's weird to have it under my pillow but it seemed like the best choice"

He's so awkward so I pull him out of bed and towards the lounge. We find Ryan and Brendon there so I shove Brendon's shoulder to make him stop kissing Ryan. I still don't know how they get away with this but I guess no one cares enough to stop them.

Brendon waves his middle finger at me and doesn't move from Ryan's lap but turns to look at us "What do you want Ricky? I'm a little fucking busy with my very pretty boyfriend"

He's such a little bitch so I shove him again "Give me your phone asshole, we want to call Pete's friend and tell him about a new friend"

Brendon rolls his eyes and gestures at his back pocket "Just take it, it's fine, I didn't think Pete's social life would be so complicated but have fun"

I slip his phone out of his pocket then smack his ass before running off. I hear him cuss me out and threaten to steal my boyfriend but me and Pete giggle the whole time.

When we get to his room I flop down on Pete's bed and start looking through Brendon's phone. There's the expected sexts and nudes with Ryan and the pizza guy so I make sure to hide that from Pete. I also find the picture of me and Brendon in skirts and show Pete. He's already seen it but it makes him all nervous and giggly all over again. That's something I file away for later because I very much like that reaction. I don't know if Pete's just really innocent or has a thing for wearing girls clothes but either way I'll do it for him again to find out.

I type Russell's phone number in then hand it to Pete. This is Pete's friend and Pete's choice of what happens so I can't be doing this for him. Pete plays with the phone before awkwardly typing out 'Hi Russ, it's Pete. This is my friends phone because I don't have one. I wanted to tell you I won't be at school tomorrow but that smart guy Julian from math was going to have lunch with us today'