Chapter 22.

***Storm's P.O.V***

As soon as my alarm went off I instantly groaned rolling over to turn it off. 2 hours of sleep is not enough sleep for anyone. Sitting up in bed I almost had forgotten about what happened last night but quickly remembered when I saw Issac asleep next to me. All I could do was examine him and try to understand everything. But still nothing. I felt almost as if I regretted last night now that's it's over. In the moment I loved it but now I feel like we both just needed it, and used each other. We aren't happy and sex can't be the only thing to make us happy together.

Quickly shaking my head I got out of bed trying not to overthink anything and make things even more complicated. As I walked by Issac I yanked the covers off of him causing him to jolt up and look around frantically. I felt a small laugh leave my lips as he groaned loudly into the pillow before rolling over. I quickly changed into a red floral casual dress with short sleeves and threw a brown leather jacket over top with the same color booties. Walking past Issac as he walked in I went into my bathroom to brush my teeth and threw my hair in a bun. I did minimal makeup like foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and nude lipstick. As I went to walk out Issac placed his arm across the door frame stopping me.

"What's up with you?" He asked me in a snappy voice as he started to walk in causing me to back up.

"What?" I questioned him as I ended up sitting on the toilet as he closed the bathroom door standing against it.

"Don't play dumb. I know you feel like we need to talk about last night." He spat not wanting to deal with the playing dumb act. But sadly he knew me too well. Although, I didn't want to talk about anything because talking leads to fighting and I'm so damn tired of fighting.

"Can we please just have one good day Issac." I pleaded looking at him seeing his piercing blue eyes starring back at me.

"Do you really consider last night a good night? Because I think if anyone else saw that they would consider it borderline domestic abuse." He said to me sternly trying to get me to understand we had to even though we both didn't want too. But I couldn't stand starring at him any longer.

"We used each other." I sighed as I let my head fall to the floor keeping my eyes on my feet.

"What? How?" He asked me completely confused with what I just said. Which wasn't uncommon, Issac was the king of just listing but not comprehending.

"We haven't had sex in months because of us fighting. You didn't have sex with me because you love me, or because I did something to turn you on. And neither did I. How we were talking to each other and interacting was completely how we felt. Furious, disappointment, and maybe even hatred. You got tired of not being with someone and you came to me, and I didn't realize until you yanked me in that all I was craving was sexual needs. We used each other as if we went out primarily looking for someone to satisfy our needs. And that's exactly what we did." I breathed out feeling my chest start to get tight, the one feeling that I have become so used to and I hated it more and more. Hated this pain I felt every single time I talked to him or even looked at him. I saw Issac start to tap his leg and shaking.

"Couple do that a lot, sometime they just need sex that means nothing. That's normal Storm, it is. We don't have to 'make love' every time." Issac said in a shaky voice questioning his own statement.

"We haven't even done that in months and all the other times it still meant something and we both know it. You treated me like you just met me last night. And so did I. We didn't hold each other, say anything remotely loving, it was just lust and need. It felt like I wasn't even having sex with my boyfriend." I sighed putting my hands on my head as I heard his breathing pick up. Either getting anger or upset.