Chapter 13

******Storm's P.O.V.******

"Class starts in five minuets! Just because theirs no power not expect their to be no school!" coach yelled through the megaphone walking down the hallway making me feel a headache already.

"I hate him." Issac groaned making me laugh some rolling my eyes. Seeing Scott and stiles talking I walked over to them.

"Someone wrote they wanted to kill her." Stiles said making Scott nod looking at me then Kira.

"That's why I want to talk to her." He said making me lean against the locker listing to stiles go on some rage about how she could be some monster and everything.

"What if she's like me?" Scott said making stiles shake his head.

"She's not like you." stiles said making Scott shake his head. He looked at me for a second but then shook his head.

"You guys don't understand." He said sounding annoyed and Issac laughed some but stopped getting glared at by all of us.

"Issac I know you do but they don't." Scott added on and Issac just shrugged agreeing.

"Scott she can take electricity into her body, not turn into a werwolf." I said and he just shook his head some.

"I just don't want her to die. We're like her only friends. How would I live with that if she died? I can't keep having people die." Scott said and I nodded understanding him.

"I'll talk to her." I said and he smiled nodding. Hugging me Alison walked over and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Hey babe." Scott said smiling and Alison blushed. Kissing his cheek she walked around and hugged me.

"He thinks I came over for him." She said smirking seeing Scott glare and I busted out laughing.

"Jokes on him." I said wrapping me arm around her waist and she laughed wrapping her own around my neck loosely.

"I love you." She said laughing making me nod smiling at her.

"I love you too best friend." I said smiling kissing her cheek. Alison and Lydia are my only girl best friends. Me and Kira are friends but those two have been there through everything. I have no idea what I would do if I lost any of them. The bell rang and we quickly walked off the class. lunch soon came around and instead of going with everyone else I decided to find Kira. Which wasn't as hard as I expected since she was down the hall from my locker. Walking down she was eating her lunch sitting against the wall. Sitting beside her she side shaking her head.

"I don't want to talk about it." She said quickly and I nodded some and looked at my math book in my hand tapping it some.

"Alright, how about the math test tomorrow? She usually takes all the questions from the book." I said opening the book showing her some of the equations we've gone over in class. Sighing she turned to me quickly making me close my book.

"I'm going to show you something I've never shown anyone else." She said seriously making me nod looking at her. She looked worried as hell.

"Take a picture of me using flash." She said sighing raising an eyebrow I nodded pulling my phone out and taking a picture of her. Going to the picture all these orange lines were around the picture kind of like she was glowing.

"Damn." I said slowly and she nodded looking at me. Putting my phone down she shook her head some.

"It just stared doing that a few months ago. Your the only other person who knows besides barrow. He took pictures of me with my phone when he took me." She said nervously making me nod some. Why does she care if he took pictures of her on her phone? wait oh shit.