Chapter 7

***** Storm's P.O.V.*****

Nothing strange had happened this week. Well nothing to bad. Lydia only had a mark around her neck from being strangled and her and stiles kissed. It was because he was having a panic attack and she shocked him or something. I forget. But he was pretty stoked, I mean cmon the girl he's liked forever finally kissed him. But tonight's the full moon. So I haven't left Issac all day. We were walking and the twins were starring at us. Holding Issac's hand I placed my other hand over top of the hands we were holding since I was nervous. Walking down I looked at me jeans which had a lot of holes in them and my combat boots which were black and a v neck black shirt with my hair down in it's natural waves. Issac got tense as we walked away from them.

"What did they say?" I said looking up at him. He sighed and looked down at me.

"That they should take you for bait." He said making me get scared.

"They won't Storm." Issac said making me nod looking back at the twins. I know they're just trying to get Issac worked up but still I don't want to be near them. At least not today.

"You know Scott and Derek has some big plan." Issac said making me nod. Looking down at me he raised a eyebrow as I looked up nervous.

"What is it?" He asked making me sigh.

"Since they're doing two different things and your going with Alison and her dad or whatever I'm going with Scott, Derek, Peter, and stiles." I said making him look at me like I was crazy.

"Storm no!" he said sternly making me shake my head no.

"Issac I'll be fine. I'm with three werwolf's technically. Not really counting peter since he can't fight. But I'll be fine. Just follow the plan." I said as we walked down the empty halls since school was over. Going to the door to leave Issac pulled me down a hallway and pushed me on a locker with ether hands on the side of my head.

"You can't be wearing shirts that cut that low infront of me baby." He said hovering over me making me bite my lip looking up at him.

"Do you want me to wear turtlenecks instead?" I said making him laugh and shake his head.

"No these are fine." he said pulling the tight material making me laugh. Leaning down he placed his lips on mine moving our lips in sync. Hearing someone walk down the hall Issac instantly removed his lips from mine seeing it was coach.

"Shit." He said as coach walked up to us laughing.

"Really Lahey? the hallway?" he said making Issac turn and face him awkwardly as I covered my mouth trying not to laugh.

"Uh sorry coach." He said making coach shake his head.

"Don't say sorry to me say it to your girlfriend." He said making Issac blush badly.

"He knows how to put a condom on right?" coach said leaning towards me making me busy out laughing.

"I'm still a virgin." I said making his eyes go big.

"No offense or anything but I thought stiles was the only virgin in you guys group." He said making me shake me head laughing.

"No me too, but I believe he does now how to." I said as he walked away.

"Teenagers. Cmon get out the school you guys don't want to be here when you have to be but you do when you don't." He said as me and Issac walked out of the school. And drove to Scott's house. Parking infront of it I looked at Issac.

"I'm going to Alison's to get ready, I'll see you tonight." I said pecking his lips as he looked down.

"But I thought you were going with Scott and them?" Issac said making me laugh and run my fingers threw his curls which I seriously love doing if you haven't noticed.