Chapter 6

*****Storm's P.O.V.*****

"Issac get off of me!" I yelled at Issac laughing at he straddled my waist and tickled me. It was Sunday and me and Issac were spending the day together. He smirked looking down at me and kept tickling me making me squirm and laugh.

"I-Issac I c-can't breath!" I said not being able to stop laughing at he tickled me. Well a little back story I wouldn't kiss him so yeah now I'm in this problem.

"I'll stop if." He said looking at me raising a eyebrow.

"If what!" I said I his hands went to my side some more making me fly around and arch my back laughing so hard.

"You kiss me duh?" He said smiling at me big making me shake my head.

"No!" I said making him shrug.

"Well guess I'm gonna have to keep going." He said attacking my sides again. I've had enough. Grabbing his face with the little strength I had I smashed my lips to his catching him off guard he gently placed his hands on my waist rubbing up and down my sides as our lips moved with each other's slowly. He slowly pulled away and looked down at me kissing my forehead softly smiling.

"You're adorable." He making me smile and blush. Sitting on his butt he grabbed my hands pulling my in between his opened legs. His legs were bent up so his feet were on the bed. And I wrapped my leg around his waist and rested my arms ontop of his knees as he held my waist.

"Your face is really red." He said making me glare at him.

"Hmm I wonder why?" I said sarcastically making him smile a cheeky grin.

"I do to. Might want to get that checked out." He said making me laugh and shake my head.

"Your such a idiot." I said making him glare at me.

"Shut up." He said with a straight face making me bust out laughing and him do the same.

"So what's it like being a werwolf." I said getting serious making him look at me nervously but then serious.

"It's alright. It just makes you more stronger, faster, better senses, and way more confident." he said sighing making me look at him seriously.

"If you could would you not be one?" I said making him suck his lips in and then out.

"Sometimes I would but probably not. I mean if I wouldn't of got bit I wouldn't of had the guts to actually talk to you." He said making me smile a small smile.

"Why not?" I asked him curious seeing him raise an eyebrow at me.

"Seriously? you were best friends with Lydia Martin, one of the most popular girls in the school." He said making me roll my eye laughing some.

"And Scott and Stiles who were nobody's." I said making him shake his head some.

"Yeah but like everybody knew you and if one of Jackson's friends or even him saw me looking at you they would just be like, 'awh what's the dork doing look at Storm, she would never date you let alone talk to you.' It was a big ego killer." He said making me smile a sad smile.

"But I did talk to you, you just never talked back." I said laughing seeing him blush.

"I did a couple of time." He said getting defensive.

"Oh what I would be like 'Issac what's up?' and you would say nothin and walk away like I was going to kill you." I said making him bite his lip blushing.

"Yeah I know, I mean your hot and for someone who had no friends and all of a sudden some hot girl talks to you it's like nerve racking." He said making me laugh my ass off.