Chapter 11

****Storm's P.O.V.****

Walking into Mr.Yukimura's class I saw Alison, Scott, stiles, and Lydia gathered around stiles phone. Pulling Issacs hand I had a white lace dress that was mid thigh length and a long blue cardigan that reached about my knees and my hair was in a messy bun along with my brown botties that's made my taller then normal. I mean I didn't want to totally bum it. Walking over to them I stood by Alison smiling as she have me a side hug.

"Here's where we found the den." Scott said pointing to it on the map making Issac and Alison nod.

"Right in the middle of the hiking trail." Stiles added on making Alison nod leaning into Scott's side more.

"That's canra down coyotes hiking trail. I think your right about her not going back to the den, coyotes don't like wolfs and they're really smart. If they don't want to be found they walk on their toes." Alison said making us all nod and stiles look taken back oh lord.

"Coyotes tip toe?" he asked Alison making her roll her eyes.

"They tip toe." She said shaking her head making him nod some.

"Wow." He answered and the bell went off making us go to our seats. Walking beside Scott to my seat Kira jumped infront of us.

"Hi I'm Kira, wait you already know that. I knew you knew that I don't know why I told you that again." She started rambling making me and Scott laugh some.

"Anyway I got something for you guys." She said taking her book bag off making us confused.

"For us?" I asked her making her nod and I looked at Scott shrugging.

"Yeah about brado my explanation was sorta all over the place so I did some research and printed it out for you." She said digging in her bag making us laugh kind of awkwardly.

"You didn't have to do that." Scott said nicely while laughing some making her shrug.

"It only took a couple hours." She said making my eyes go big and I looked at Scott.

"Then you really didn't have to do that." I said making her shake she head still look through her bag.

"I swore I put it in here." She mumbled making me and Scott look around awkwardly.

"Kira you left that stuff you printed for those kids you like at home. Here you go." Mr.Yukimura said walking behind her handing her a packet if papers and her eyes go big from being embarrassed. Taking the papers she handed them to Scott awkwardly and sat down making us do the same. Mr. Yukimura started his lesson and wanted someone to read a page from the book to the class.

"Mr. Stilinski how about you do it." Mr.Yukimura said making me look at stiles seeing him freaking out.

"Um maybe someone else could?" he said nervously making the teacher laugh.

"Everybody participates in my class." He said more serious making stiles look at us all and then nod slightly. Getting up he walked to this podium in the front of the class and grabbed it tightly. His face started falling he he looked up awkwardly breathing bad. Scott stood up quickly as he fell some.

"Stiles are you okay?" he asked but stiles didn't answer and Scott looked at the teacher.

"I should take him to the nurses office." He said quickly making him nod as he pulled stiles out of the class. Kira looked at me as I leaned forward wanting to go after them but Issac pulled me back down in my seat.

"Storm don't." Issac said into my ear making me want to say something but Mr. Yukimura looked at me with a raised eyebrow. Sitting fully in my seat I looked at my lap.