chapter 27

***Storm's P.O.V***

As we entered the loft I felt my hear sink down to my stomach. My eyes darted around the room and examined everything in front of me. Everyone was shocked and I could hear some gasps escape their lips. I looked ahead and saw the huge glass wall Derek had was busted through. Every book littered the loft, there were dents in the wall, a broken table, slashes on the couch, everything was either shattered or destroyed. As my eyes continued to scan I felt my breath hitch as the only person there was Kira. She was crying and shaking in the corner frantically looking around. She had a cut on her arm and her shirt half unbuttoned. I saw her sword across the room but still, no Scott.

"Where is he?" I asked Kira frantically feeling my breathing pick up as I started walking towards her. Her sad eyes met mine and she just cried again. "Where the hell is he!" I yelled in return needing her to say what happened.

"Storm take it easy." Stiles tried saying reassuring going to grab my hand but I pulled it away from his grip. I took another step forward  keeping my heard gaze locked with Kiras.

"It all happened so quick." She started saying causing a cold shiver to run down my spine. That's what Scott said to argent when Alison- knock out of it Storm this isn't the same. "They busted in, we tried to fight them off but they were so strong and then one threw me. I-I woke back up and he was just, gone." Kira explainer with tears welding her eyes as she spoke. My body started shaking in not only fear but rage.

"Who came." I spat at Kira through a clenched jaw not wanting to hear the name I knew she was going to say.

"Kate." She simply said and within seconds I grabbed the end table beside me and launched it across the already destroyed loft.

"No! How did you let her take him?!" I screamed at Kira causing everyone to jump back as I approached her with a fiat at each side. I couldn't stop myself from exploding this couldn't be happening.

"There was so many of them and they were too strong-" she started explaining but I kicked a book near my feet yelling causing her to stop and back up.

"You could've done something! You just let them take him! Do you even understand what this means!" I screamed at her again only seeing read as my rage took over and I went to leap forward at Kira. Within seconds I felt two arms wrap around my body yanking me into their chest. I instantly knew who they were, and tried to break from the grip hitting their bicep to release me.

"Storm calm down!" Issac yelled at me as I kept trying to break out of his grip in a fit of rage. I knew this is wrong, I knew Kira couldn't of done much but I couldn't stop.

"Let go of me!" I screamed trying to fight my way out of his grip as Derek came by Kira making sure she was okay.

"Storm I'm sorry." Kira cried looking into my eyes as I felt my own get hot with tears Beijing them.

"Get off!" I screamed yanking again and jabbing my elbow into Issacs side finally getting him to let go of me. Everyone tense as I stumbled a few steps forward. I felt my breathing stay at a fast pace and the overwhelming sensation of a weight on my chest take place. I went to step forward needing to get away as everything started closing in. Falling again Derek caught me by my arms keeping me up and looking at me.

"This is my fault. It's my fault he's gone and I couldn't even help him, Derek. I promised Alison I wouldn't let anything happen to him. I promised her! Not Scott not my best friend." I started crying looking Derek into his eyes as he softly nodded gripping my forearm rubbing it softly.