Chapter 2

***Storm's P.O.V.***

My alarm clock woke me up at 6am Monday morning making me me groan. Nothing happened yesterday. I woke up and Issac was gone. He left a note saying he had something to do with Scott and if anything happens call him. Getting in the shower I washed my hair and shaved my legs and everything else. Wrapping a towel around me I walked out and into my closet. Grabbing some undergarments I out those on first and then looked for my outfit. Hmm I have no idea what to wear. Putting on my tight light washed skinny jeans I put a white tank top on and over top of it a plain white v neck shirt on and my gray Jordan's.

This shirt makes me boobs look huge. Yeah they are B's and because if my size they push up more even with out a push-up bra. Walking in my bathroom I put mascara and eyeliner on. Brushing my teeth and putting deodorant on I started my hair. Blow drying it out my waved curled more at the bottom today but it looked good so I kept it down. Walking down stairs I grabbed my Aztec book bag and out it on while grabbing a apple and my keys. Leaving the house I got in my car and pulled my phone out. I didn't live far from the school and the first bell rings at 7:30ish and it was 7:00 now. Usually Alison drives herself or rides with Lydia, stiles drives himself or Scott, Scott ether rides his dirt bike or like I said with stiles. I usually get Issac.

Pulling into Scott's drive way I got out leaving my car on and walked up. Going to knock on the door Issac and Scott walked out.

"Hey Storm." Scott said giving me a hug, hugging him back I smiled pulling away.

"Hey Scott." I said laughing as we walked down the drive way.

"Hey." Issac said making me look up and smile.

"Hi." I said as stiles pulled up jumping out.

"My girl storm! I haven't seen you all weekend!" he said running up to me hugging me making me laugh.

"Stiles I love you man but let go of me." I said laughing as he followed what I said. Brushing myself off I pushed his shoulder back some.

"I missed your annoying ass too." I said winking as his mouth dropped.

"Am I really that annoying?" he said to Scott making him laugh.

"Little bit." He did hopping into his jeep. Getting in my car Issac was already sitting in the passenger side. Issac wasn't a morning person and nether was I so the drive to school was usual quiet. Pulling to the the school I parked in between stiles and Lydia's car.

"You okay?" He asked me as I placed a hand on my forehead. Nodding at him I closed my eyes tightly.

"Storm.." he said slowly seeing I was in pain.

"Just a headache give me a minuet." I said under my breath when I felt him take my hand and most of the thumping and ringing in my head went away looking over at him I saw his vain's stuck up black.

"Better?" he asked me letting go of my hand.

"Yeah thanks." I said blushing making him nod. Getting out of the car he handed my my book bag making me put it on same as him. he had black jeans on and a white shirt with black combat boots. His curls looked really curly today. Scott had his normal outfit on. Jeans and a black top. Scott had blue jeans and a checkered flannel. Lydia had a mid thigh length floral dress and brown booties with her ginger hair in perfect curls and her famous red lips. Alison had black leggings and a short purple dress with black booties and a leather jacket over top. Me and Issac walked over to the group as Alison and and Lydia greeted me.

"You guys look hot." I said looking at them laughing. They laughed shaking their heads.

"Thanks babe. You look hotter though." Alison said leaning into Scott's side.