3. First Outfit

Harry:

"Guess what I bought!" Harry cooed as he walked back into the hospital room, both his arms behind his back, as you were holding Aiden on the bed, finally getting him to sleep.

"Macca's?" You asked tiredly.

"Well that too." Harry shrugged, holding 2 bags of Macca's in his hands. "But I also got this." He brought his other hand from behind his back and held up a little black onesie with the Ramones logo printed in white in the very middle.

"Oh my god." You breathed, giving Harry Aiden as you took the material in your hands. "It looks like yours, just not in a onesie style." You smiled, holding it up.

"His first outfit maybe?" Harry asked, moving closer to the bed and sitting on the edge.

"Definitely, he can be just like his Daddy." You giggle and brush some of Harry's curls out of his face and tucked them back into his bandana. His smile grew bigger at the word 'Daddy' from what he will now be called.

Louis:

"I found my prince and his name is Daddy...Louis, this is adorable." You giggle, holding up a light pink onesie. "Where did you find this?" You asked, your voice highly pitching. 

"Me and Mum saw it while we were shopping for more things for the nursery." He smiled, pecking your cheek while he sat on the edge of the bed. "I thought you might like it." He laughed.

"Well you thought correct." You leaned up to leave a lingering kiss on his lips. "This can be the first outift she wears when we leave for home." You hold up the clothing in front of you again, looking at it's detailed print.

"Yeah, that's what Mum said." He chuckled, going over to the white cart that had Emma still in her pink blanket wrapped around her. "I can't wait to take you home." He whispered, pecking her forehead as it brought tears to your eyes seeing how much he loved and interected with your daughter.

Zayn:

"Trisha, these are so cute!" You squeal, making Zayn wake up instantly from his spot next to you on the bed.

"Wha?" He groaned, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and laying back down next to you.

"Oh, sorry Boo." You whispered, pecking his forehead.

"It's okay...what happened?" He asked, looking between you and his Mum.

"Look what she bought the twins, it says #wombmates!." You giggle showing him the two onesies that she gave him. "Can we put them on the boys?" You asked the nurse as Zayn looked at both of them with a big smile on his face.

"You should be allowed now." She smiled, nodding her head as Zayn got off the bed and walked over to Ethan, picking him up and placing in on the bed where your feet were and unwrapped the tiny blanket around him. 

"Do you want to do Eli Mum?" He asked. Trish nodded and quickly got Eli from the nurses arms and placed him on the other side of where your feet were.

"He looks adorable." She cooed as she picked Eli up, sitting with him on the arm chair. 

"Mum, what about you give him to-"

"Zayn, let her hold one of her gandchildren." You whispered at him with a pleading smile, looking back over to your mother-in-law as she held her 2nd grandson. 

Later on Zayn posted a picture of them both with the onesies on and the new trend for the whole day was #wombmates.

Liam:

"She looks gorgeous." You giggle as you button the onesie together on Misteria's small body.

"She's our little batgirl." Liam chuckled and played with her little fingers, her hands wrapping as tight as they could around his large finger.

 Misteria had a little pink onesie on with the batman logo on the front at the top woth nothing else on it other than bottons. It was so adorable on her.

"Make sure you ring up Ruth and Nicole and thank them for the onesie, also take a picture of Misty with it on." You tell Liam, he nods and you can hear him talking to his sisters as you take a few snapshots and send them to the girls. You got instant replies from them both with the same message;

She gets it from her Dad!

Niall:

Niall had just put the green onesie on Ava, coming over to you so he could show you what it looked like on her. It had 'Ava' and cursive writing in a large heart in both pink and white with the green surrounding it.

"She looks adorable, you can already tell she'll be a Horan." You laugh and continue eating the lunch Niall brought you since the hospital food was horrible. "She's got your eyes and your hair." You smile as you could see little blonde highlights and the sparkle of blue in her eyes.

"Yeah, but she has your beauty." Niall whispered, making you blush crimson red. "Let's just hope she isn't a trouble maker." Niall chuckled lightly as he watched Ava slowly falls back asleep.

"She's going to be a trouble maker alright, hopefully Louis doesn't teach her anything bad." You playfully pout, but end up laughing when you imagine Louis trying to teach Ava something silly.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys!

Sorry I haven't been posting for a while, I have finally got all the tests and x-rays done and I'm finally able to go to school, just only a couple weeks late that's all but I'm really excited.

The next few chapters will probably be about when they take the babies home and if you guys don't mind, I would like to do a few Christmas ones even though it's been like 2 months and maybe a New years one? What do you think? Comment below?\

Also one more thing is if you want to see what the outfits look like, check out my tumblr page on my profile under website!

Jezabel01 Xx