23. Fights - Part 2

Harry:

"So I was thinking, I was a bit hard on you earlier at dinner." Harry sighed.

"You think." You sarcastically said, putting your book down and facing him.

"I'm sorry and I want to make it up to you by helping you find another job. I just kept thinking that you'd hurt yourself while I wasn't with you and that I wouldn't be able to help you and I just want to keep you safe an-" You cut him off from his second ramble tonight by placeing your lips against his.

"Thank you." You whisper.

Louis:

You woke up by the bedroom door opening and heavy footsteps coming into the room. You open your eyes to see Louis standing in front of you with a small wooden try in his hands, you could already smell the food from where you were.

You sat up, peering onto the try and seeing a cup of coffee/tea and breakfast on a plate, along with a little note that had 'I'm sorry :)' written in Louis' handwriting. You look up at him pretending to be mad as hell with him, but ended up smiling and leaning up to kiss him.

"Am I forgiven?" He asked, an eyebrow rasied. 

"Yes Louis, you're forgiven." You said, giving him another kiss.

Zayn:

"I'm still upset with you." You mumble as you cuddled with Zayn on the lounge.

"I know Boo, I know. And I'm sorry. Everyone's just giving the band a hard time on Twitter and the paps are everywhere." Zayn sighs, rubbing his temple.

"You could of told me Z, I would have left you alone for a bit then." You mumble, feeling guilty for annoying him.

"No, I don't want you to leave me alone because I'm afraid that you'll leave me alone forever."

Liam:

You quickly walked to Misteria's room, picking her up gently and making your way to your bedroom.

"What are you doing with her?"

"I get lonely at nights." You whisper, looking up to see guilt in Liam's eyes. "She's used to it." You shrug, continuing to the bedroom. You still heard Liam following behind you as you set Misteria on the bed and slip in, snuggling Misteria into your neck.

The bed dipped beside you and you saw Liam with no shirt on except for his PJ pants on. 

"I'm sorry." He whispered, you nodding and drifting off to sleep.

Niall:

"Princess?" Niall sighed when he saw you sitting on the couch staring at the wall in front of you. "You're right. I shouldn't be drinking around my little girl that I have been trying to teach the good ways, when I'm the one who's basically teaching her how to drink things I don't want her to drink in the future and I'm so fu-"

"Don't start swearing." You giggle as you hug hims tightly. "And it's not me you should be apologizing too."