Chapter 6

*last time on Adopted By A Band*

Tears were streaming down my face as I cried holding on to Vic. I felt six more arms wrap around us. I heard more sobbing as I felt tears stain my shirt on my shoulders and my back. I don't know how long we stayed there crying but eventually we fell asleep like that. We were on the floor, in the living room, one on top of the other, crying ourselves to sleep.
__________

~Adrien's P.O.V~

I woke up to the loud snoring of Jaime and Mike in my ear and the bad morning breath of Vic and Tony. Nah just kidding, well not about the guys but about how I woke up. I actually woke up to the sound of the doorbell ringing like crazy. I groaned and wiggled my way out of the guys grasps trying not to wake them up. I walked over to the door and unlocked it. I opened it just a crack to see who it was. On the other side was a girl with long red hair and dressed in skinny jeans, a white t-shirt with a simple red cardigan.

"Can I help you?" I asked through the crack.

"Um... who are you?" She asked looking down at me.

"That's what I should be asking you" I said back.

"I'm Vic's girlfriend. Again who are you?" She snapped.

"I'll go wake him." I said ignoring her question and closing the door. I walked back over to the living room and started tapping Vic's cheek. "Vic wake up"

Nothing.

"Vic get up."

Nothing.

"Vic come on! Get up!!"

Still nothing. 

I felt myself getting gassy and I got an idea. I turned around and stuck my butt in the his face. Once everything had built up I let one rip. It was loud and it smelled nasty as hell. In no time I had all the guys up and coughing trying to get fresh air.

"Adrien *cough*  why?!" Said Vic.

"Your girlfriend is here" I said rolling my eyes.  He immediately shot up and ran to the door. 

I went upstairs to go take a shower and get dressed. I went to my room and grabbed my duffle bag off the ground. I threw it on my bed then started digging through it to find something to wear. Eventually I just grabbed ripped black shorts, my black thigh high stockings, a gray baggy ripped sweater that had a black skull and crossed bones, and a gray slouch beanie. The last thing I grabbed was a small pouch that held my blades.

I walked down the hall and grabbed a towel from the linen closet the went into the bathroom. I put my clothes and towel on the counter then turned on the hot water. After I had undressed my self and taken off my bracelets I grabbed one of my blades and hopped in the shower. I let the hot water wash over me as I brung the blade to my wrist.

'It's good that you're doing this. They're only doing these things because they feel sorry for you not because they love you. Once you remember everything about your past they're going to give you back. You're just a burden to them.'

That voice in my head said. I know I shouldn't believe it but I still give into it. I know, somewhere deep down inside, I know that what the voice says is true. I sigh and I make a cut. I make about five on my wrist then make seven on my stomach. I put the blade down and continue with washing my hair and body. After I finished washing I hopped out and dried off. I got dressed and brushed my hair.