Chapter 9

*last time on Adopted By A Band*

She went on with drawing me and other band members such as Andy Biersack, Ashley Purdy, Ronnie Radke, Justin Hills, Melanie Martinez, and Kellin Quinn. I noticed that she was taking more time and was being more precise when she was drawing Justin and Kellin. Suddenly I got an idea and told her I would be right back. I left her room and went downstairs to tell the guys that we where having company over. Adrien was going to love this.
_________________

~Vic's P.O.V~

I walked downstairs and into the living room. The guys were on the couch playing Call Of Duty.

"Hey guys!" I called.

Nothing.

"Guys!"

Again nothing. I rolled my eyes.

"Guys Adrien wants to hang with you" I said.

They immediately paused the game and they all turned around grinning like idiots. When they saw that it was only me the pouted and glared at me. I laughed at the fact that Adrien already has them tied around her little finger and they don't even know it.

"What do you want?" Groaned Mike.

"First, don't take that time with me. I'm your older brother and two, Kellin and the rest of sleeping with sirens are going to having dinner with us." I said

"Why?" He asked confused

"Because I think Adrien really likes them so I want to surprise her."

"Ok cool but I think you should tell him that you have a kid first." He said.

"Yeah and while you're at it you should tell the world that you have a daughter." Said Jaime. I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You haven't told anyone about Adrien. The only people that know about her are us and Danielle." Said Tony.

I took a second to let this sink in. Suddenly it dawned on me. I haven't mentioned Adrien to anyone. I am such a bad father. First I leave her home alone without telling her and now I can't even remember to tell the world that I have a daughter. I face palmed myself and groaned.

"Shit. How can I forget to tell everyone that I have a kid? I have to tell them when I go back upstairs with Adrien." I said.

"Good idea. Just be happy we saved you from her wrath" said Tony. Mike slapped his arm.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"While we took her to the mall she wanted to prank you into going to Victoria Secret with her to buy some stuff then post a picture of you guys in there hash tagging it something like 'shopping with your daughter'." Said Jaime. Mike slapped him upside the head.

"You guys! Do you know what will happen to us if Adrien finds out you guys told her about the plan to prank him?" He hissed.

"Well as long as he doesn't tell her we're fine." Said Tony. I chuckled.

"Ok well I'm going to go and call Kellin. I'll be upstairs with Adrien if you need me."I said and I went into the kitchen.