Chapter 14

*last time on Adopted By A Band*

I opened my eyes to a dimly lit room. When my eyes adjusted I realized I was back to where I first began. I started to freak out and pulled at the chains that bound my hands and feet.

"Oh you're awake?" I shivered at the sound of his voice. Tears ran down my face as he stroked my cheeks.

Mike. Tony. Jaime. Vic. DADDY!!
_____________

~Vic's P.O.V~

It's been two days since Adrien went missing and we've had to drop out of warped tour. We haven't told the press or the fans about anything that's happened and neither have any of the other bands. Two days since I last saw my baby girl and it's killing me. All I've done is stay in the bathroom at the hotel we're staying at and cry. I haven't eaten anything these last two days and the guys are starting to worry.

"Hey bro, me and the guys are going to go get some food from McDonalds. You want anything?" Mike said through the door.

"Just get me a thing of small fries" I called to him.

I heard him sigh from relief and say ok. When I heard the door close I got up from my spot near the toilet and walked out of the bathroom. I walked over to Adrien's bags that were set up against the wall. As I unzipped her duffle bag I heard her phone go off in her backpack. I searched for it and when I found it I saw that some unknown number was calling her phone. I pressed the answer button and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Vic?!"

Oh how I have longed to hear that voice. My baby girl is ok and she's alive.

"Adrien? Where are you? Are you ok?"

"I'm fine Vic but you need to listen to me. Since you most likely called the cops you'll know that I am a "special" kid and I have a lot of bad history. So I need you to do something and I don't have long to explain. To the nearest police station and ask them to run up the name Ricardo Valdez."

"Adrien where are you!"

"I can't answer that right now Vic but I promise that I'll be home soon. I love you daddy"

"Wait Adrien! No! Don't hang up"

She hung up.

Remembering what she said, I grabbed my phone and started calling Mike. He didn't pick up so I assumed he was driving so I called Tony. I told him about what happened as I put on my shoes. He told me that they would wait at the hotel. I hung up and ran out the door and to the elevator. I ran outside and waved a taxi. I told him to go to the nearest police station.

When i arrived at the station I payed the driver and ran inside. I told the lady at the desk my case file and soon e detective in charge of the case escorted me to the back. I told them to run up the name Ricardo Valdez just like Adrien told me. They asked me questions and I answered but the only thing on my mind was that this Ricardo Valdez guy is going to pay for taking way my daughter.

~Adrien's P.O.V~
⚠️WARNING!⚠️
Cases of rape and sexual harassment will be presented in this next part so I suggest you skip to the last few paragraphs if you can not handle any of that. Thank you.