Chapter 10

*last time on Adopted By A Band*

As I fell a sleep I thought about how lucky I was to have met Adrien. She was my darling daughter and nothing was going to change that.
__________

~Adrien's P.O.V~

When I woke up the next morning I was in my room. Justin must have brought me up here last night when I feel asleep. I decided that I would change into some new clothes then go check to see if the guys were up. I threw on a black veil brides shirt and some ripped skinny jeans. I brushed my hair and put on my black veil brides Pom beanie.

I went down the hall to Mike's room and opened the door quietly. He was still asleep so I closed the door and went next door to Tony. He was sleeping too so I checked on Jaime and Vic. I got the same results. Since they weren't up I went back to my room. I picked up the guitar sitting on the stand next to the chair and sat back down on my bed. I played a few random notes of a few songs that I knew but the ones that kept popping up were the ones to Bedless. I decided to just get the song out of my system and just play it. (Play media)

"Adrien?"

I turned around to see Vic, Jaime, Tony, and Mike standing in the doorway. I put the guitar down and stood from the bed.

"S-sorry. D-did I wake you guys?" I asked a bit embarrassed.

"No. It's ok. But Adrien that was beautiful." Said Vic in awe. I smiled.

"I told you guys I know how to play the guitar." I pointed out.

"But you never played for us." Said Tony. Suddenly he gasped. "You are going to take my place" he said. My eyes widened.

"What! What do you mean take your place?" I started panicking.

"I mean at Warped Tour. When we play during Warped Tour you are going to play the guitar in my place." He explained. I started panicking even more.

"Yeah. No no no no no! I can't play up on stage. I have stage fright and I'll just mess everything up for you guys." I rushed out. They all started laughing.

"Adrien Rose Fuentes. You are probably one of the most talented guitar players I have ever met and trust me, I've met plenty of guitar players. For someone so young to play a song like that without a problem, you've got some real talent. You have to play at warped tour." He said. I looked down at my feet.

"Ladybug please? We want to show you and your mad guitar skills to the world." Said Mike.

"Ari, I've never seen anyone play with so much dedication to their music. If you play with us I have a feeling that you'll learn that you are better and can make it in music." Said Jaime.

"Baby girl you have so much talent in you. We just want to show it off to the world" said Vic.

"Please Bug. Play for me at warped tour next week?" Asked Tony.

They all looked at me with puppy dog eyes. They looked utterly ridiculous so I gave a great big sigh of defeat. I rolled my eyes and gave Tony a hug.

"Fine. But only if I get a top bunk" I joked. They all high fives and laughed.

"You've got yourself a deal." Said Tony hugging me back.