Chapter 18

*last time on Adopted By A Band*

"There's still a lot I need to learn huh Adrianna?" He said smiling at me.

I smiled back and continued eating. The night past ever so calmly. Little did o know that we were in for a world of a storm the next morning.
____________

"Ari wake up!"

Someone whispered in my ear and a swatted them away.

"Ari please wake up we need to go" they hissed.

A tone of panic covered their voice like a blanket and my eyes snapped open. There was Mike looking over me with a worried look on his face. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. All of a sudden there was a loud thump and I jolted up. Mike scooped me up into his arms and he ran out of the tent. He swiftly opened the back door and ran out side to the studio. We went inside and he ran over to the small closet in the back. He opened it up and put me inside.

"What ever you do. No matter what you hear. You do not come out of here ok? We love you Ari. Remember that" he stroked my cheek and I grabbed his hands. My own shaking with fear as to not knowing what's going on.

"Don't leave me Mike" I whispered with tears in my eyes. He let out a small sob and kissed my forehead.

"I love you Adrien. WE love you baby girl." With that he closed the closet and locked it for good measure.

Mike ran back to the door but when he opened it someone was already there. The person was clad in black, tall, taller than Mike, and very, very muscular. The figure looked down at Mike as grabbed his throat.

"Where is she?" They asked. There was a Spanish accent embedded deep in his voice.

"You can't have her. She our girl" Mike said struggling.

"We'll see about that." The man sneered.

All of a sudden there was a small flash of moonlight followed by the sound of a squish and a body thumping. As I looked through the crack of the door I saw Mike on the floor in a small pool of blood. The man stepped over him and walked over to the closet. He broke the handle and opened the door. I stayed quiet and still. The man was looking straight at me but he didn't do anything. As the moonlight made his face more visible I nearly gasped seeing that the man was none other than Ricardo.

It was strange though. He was looking straight at me and yet it was like he wasn't seeing me at all. I never realized that he couldn't see me until I looked at his eyes. There were scabs in the shape of x's on his eyes. The eyes themselves were a pale brown. Ricardo was blind. And from the looks of it became so only just recently.

I tried my best to stay quiet as he kept searching for me but eventually he gave up and turned around to walk out. But Mother Nature had another thing in mind. What did she have in mind may you ask? She decided to make me fricking fart! It's wasn't loud and was pretty small but it loud was enough for him to here and turn back around holding a gun in his hand. I gasped and I jumped out of the cabinet running past him and jumping over Mike. I ran into the back yard and around the big tree to hide.

"ADRIANNA!!!" I whipped my head around to see Bryce running out of the house with a gun in his hand and blood on his face and clothes. Tears ran down my face as I ran over to him.

"Bryce!" I cried. He turned toward me and opened his arms. I ran into them and slammed right into his body. He let out soft sobs as he left onto me tightly.