Chapter 11

*last time on Adopted By A Band*

"Coming!" I wiped my tears and turned back to the house. I went inside acting like I didn't just remember everything. I couldn't let them know who I was. There was no way I was putting them in danger.

There was no way I was going to let my family get hurt again.
__________

*Time skip: day before Warped Tour*

*Adrien's P.O.V*

"Squirt! You done yet?" Called Mike.

I zipped up my backpack grabbed my suit case, my ukelele and went downstairs where they guys were waiting for me. Today was the day that we leave for warped tour. Right now we're going to the airport to board a plane to Washington. That's where the first concert was. We all piled into the car and headed to the airport. We got on our plane and in about six hours we were in Seattle. We got on our buss and just kinda dumped everything inside the front lounge before we left to go get something to eat. The guys said I could pick a restaurant so we went to Denny's. When were were seated the guys started bombarding me with questions.

"So Ari, you excited about tomorrow?" Asked Jaime nudging me.

"If by excited you mean I feel like I'm going to make a fool of myself and have the whole world laughing at me then yes that's exactly how I feel." I said drily.

"Aww come on Bug. Don't be like that" He said. I rolled my eyes and continued looking at the menu.

"Yeah think about this as an audition for a club or something" said Tony. I sighed.

"You guys don't understand the pressure though. You guys are used to this unlike me, who's only ever sang by herself in her room when no one was listening." I ranted. I put my head in my hands. I felt Jaime put his arm around me and pull me closer to him.

"Hey think about it this way. You have scary uncle Mike to make anyone who teases you cry, your daddy Vic to comfort you and give you hugs, Tony Turtle here to give you a shoulder to cry on, and me to flip off any person who tries to hurt you in anyway. So just be yourself and if people don't like you then they don't deserve to be our fans. Okay Blue Cheese?" He said and I smiled.

"Ok. Just promise you won't say anything stupid when you introduce me" I joked.

Jaime held out his pinky and I hooked it with mine. Just then the waitress came to take our orders. We ordered, ate our food then went back to the bus. When we got on the bus we started picking out our bunks. I got a top bunk then Mike was right under me and then Jaime. Vic took the bottom bunk on the other side and Tony took the one above him. We settled in and then broke off to do our own thing. I decided to take a nap while the guys did their own thing.

Maybe about an hour later I woke up to a bunch of snoring. I poked my head out of my bunch and saw Tony my sleeping in his bunk. I looked down to see Mike and Jaime also asleep. Trying not to wake them, I climbed down from my bunk. I didn't see Vic in his bunk so I went to the front lounge to look for him. He wasn't there so I started going to the back of the bus.

When I got to the last room on the bus I heard singing and the strumming of a guitar. I quietly knocked on the door and not long after got a 'come in'. I opened the door I saw Vic sitting on the couch playing his guitar. He looked up to smile at me as I came in and took a seat beside him. He gave me a hug and kiss on the head.