Chapter 8

*last time on Adopted By A Band*

"Do you need anything from there?" Asked Mike.

"Yeah but I have an idea." I said evilly. The guys looked at me weird.

"What's your idea?" He asked. I looked at them and grinned mischievously.

"Let's just say I know exactly how we're going to prank Vic." I said looking back into the store.
__________

"How?" Asked Jaime. I looked at the guys who looked at me like I was mad man.

"I'll tell you guys after we get something to eat. Come on I want Hot Dog on a Stick." (If you're from California or Texas you'll know what I'm talking about and if you do then you're awesome) I said and we continued walking towards the food court.

When we got there Mike took me to get hot dog on a stick since he wanted pizza and there was a pizza place right next to it. Jaime and Tony went to go get subway. Sadly there were no Mexican places and the closest there was was Taco Bell but that place made me sick so I can't eat there. Once we all got our food we found a place to sit they started and I started to explain my plan for the prank.

"Ok so about that idea for the prank..." I said so I could get their attention which I caught really quick.

"What's going on in that evil little head of yours Squish?" Asked Mike.

"So you guys know how I saw that victoria Secret and I said I needed some things from there?" They nodded. "Well I had idea of making Vic come with me to get the stuff I need." The guys started laughing.

"Oh my god! Adrien Rose Fuentes, you are the most evil little turtle I have ever met" laughed Tony. I smirked.

"That's not all." They immediately shut up and waited for me to speak. "Since he still hasn't announced anything to the public about me being his new adopted daughter I say we take this opportunity and take a video of him helping me in the store then posting it on Instagram. Then come up with a hashtag about shopping with his daughter or something." I said a little disappointed and I took a sip of my lemonade. They guys just stared at me looking like guppies with their mouths open and eyes popping out of their heads.

"You are pure evil." Said Jaime. Then he started grinning. "I love it."

We laughed then continued eating. Out of habit I really didn't eat that much from my corn dog. I guess Jaime notice and he gave me a look that said 'you're finishing this and when we get home we're talking'. I looked away from him and continued taking little bites out of my corn dog. When the guys finished I had only eaten half of my corn dog. When I threw my trash away the guys gave sad looks but they didn't say anything and we just went home.

When we got home Vic and Danielle were sitting on the couch laughing and talking. They saw us come in and told us to come sit down. I told them I was tired and went up to my room. I sat on my bed drawing in my notebook for about an hour before Vic called me downstairs. When I got downstairs the guys were in the living room sitting on the couch. Vic heard me and called me over to him. As I walked over I noticed they guys had very serious faces and it made me kind of worried.

"Come here bug. We want to talk to you." Said Vic.

"You're going to take me back aren't you?" I said backing up. I didn't want to go back to that hell hole. Vic noticed my worried and stood up. He started walking slowly towards me.