Chapter 7

*last time on Adopted  By A Band*

"Ok what do you want to do?" He chuckled.

"Let's go to the mall. I want to check out the stuff at Hot Topic." I said.

"Ok let's go get Mike and Jaime." He said.
___________

Tony and I got up and went to go get Jaime and Mike. Tony went to go get Jaime while I got mike. I walked into Mike's room and found him writing something down on a notebook. He heard me walk in and he looked up. He smiled and put the notebook down.

"Hello my beautiful Rose. What do you need?" He asked.

"Vic and Danielle went on a date and I wanted to go to the mall." I said walking over to him.

"Ok then let's go. We need to get you some more clothes anyway" he said.

"Ok well I'm going to put my shoes on and then I'll be right down." I said.

He nodded and I walked over to my room. I put on my red toms and went downstairs to find the guys waiting for me. I looked at them and laughed. Mike and Jaime still had marker on their  faces and Tony still had his mustache and eyeliner on. They all looked at each other in confusion.

"What are you laughing at you weirdo?" Asked Jaime.

"You two still have marker on your face and you didn't take off the eyeliner and mustache." I said pointing at them.

"Well if you hadn't play those pranks on us maybe we wouldn't look like a bunch of crazy people." Said Tony. I giggled.

"Two things. One, you guys should have known that I would do that since I do idolize you guys. And two, I'll help you get that stuff off but on one condition." I said.

"Ok what's the condition?" Asked Mike.

"You guys have to help me prank Vic." I smirked.

"You've got yourself a deal" said Tony.

"Good now let's go up stairs so I can fix you guys up." I said.

They nodded and we went upstairs so I could get everything off their faces. We went to the bathroom and then I started looking for shaving cream, a razor, and hand towels. Eventually I found everything and laid them out on the counter. The first thing I did was grab the shaving cream and put it over the mustache I glued on Tony. I then grabbed the razor and started shaving it off. When I had gotten most of it off I told him to wash his face and try to peel of the glue.

Next I wet a hand towel and added soap to it. I motioned for Mike to come closer so I could wipe everything off. After about fifteen minutes of scrubbing I moved on to Jaime. After about another fifteen minutes I moved to Tony again so I could take off the eyeliner. So over all after about forty five minutes of washing the guys' faces we were ready to go to the mall. We got in the car and drove to the mall.

When we got there we immediately ran to Hot Topic. We all disappeared into different parts of the store. Mike went to the Harry Potter stuff, Tony went to the Star Wars stuff, Jaime went to the graphic tees, and finally I went over to the hats and accessories. I was trying on a cat ear beanie when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see Mike towering over me.