Chapter 16

*last time on Adopted By A Band*

"Hello?"

"Is that blu?"

"Baby?"

"Oh my god she's ok!"

My boys.
____________

"Mike?" I said crying.

"Adrien? Is that you?"

"Yeah it's me" I chuckled.

"Ok Baby girl, where are you?"

"Yeah are you ok tiny turtle?"

I looked to Bryce and he started writing something down on a piece of paper.

"I'm fine Tony. A guy named Bryce rescued me from Ricardo. He took me to this abandoned hotel on..." he held up the piece of paper and I read the address. "7860 Lindale street" (if this is an actual address then it was not intended. I simply wrote random numbers and a random fake'?' street name. Again this was not intentional)

"Ok stay there and we'll come and get you. The cops are already tracking down Ricardo. I promise I'll be there soon bug. I promise. I love you" it was Vic talking to me this time.

"I love you too. I love you guys. I'll see you soon." I cried and I hung up.

Bryce pulled me into another hug letting me cry on his shoulder for the third time since I met him. He rubbed circles on my back even when I was done crying. We stayed like that for what seemed like forever. Eventually I pulled away and sat on the sofa that was on the other side of the room. He followed behind me and sat next to me. We sat there in silence before I turned to him.

"You never answered my question" I said. He gave me a look of confusion.

"I asked you why you only helped me and never any of the other girls?" He gave me a sad chuckle.

"You're wrong. I did try to help them but they never make it very far. But you... you were different. You took shit from no one and put up with whatever they threw at you. You were the only one to make it out without being caught." He paused to take a breath. "You were the only one..."

"You were the one who left me the keys the first time weren't you?"

He just looked down at his hands and nodded. A little blushed formed on his cheeks at the same time a smile curled up on my lips. I pressed my lips to Bryce's cheek and leaned my head in his shoulder.

"Thank you" I whispered.

As I closed my eyes I felt his hand take mine. I smiled at the feeling of his large hand trapping my own small one. He leaned his head on mine and we just sat there for god knows how long. I just know that it was long enough for me fall asleep right then and there.

When I woke up I wasn't in the same position I was when I fell asleep. Instead I was lying on top of Bryce's chest with his arms wrapped around my waist tightly keeping me on place. I know this was really weird because he was like four years older than me but I couldn't help but blush. Besides I'm pretty mature for my age so I'm not against this. As I closed my eyes to go back to sleep I felt Bryce move underneath me.