Chapter 21

*last time on Adopted By A Band*

I smiled and I cupped her face capturing her lips but this time savoring her taste and warmth. I could feel her grinning into the kiss and I couldn't help but smile too. I finally got the girl I love back and she's ok. She's kissing me right now and quite frankly that's all that matters to me. We pulled away and I climbed into the bed next to her. I opened my arms so that she could snuggle in against me. To my surprise her small little body fit to mine perfectly. Like that we fell asleep and all I could think about is how I'm the luckiest guy on the face of the earth.
____________

~Adrien's P.O.V~

I could feel a blanket of warmth around me and hear snickers above me. I slightly opened my eyes only to see Bryce sleeping next to me and everything from before came flooding back to my mind. I smiled and tucked my head under his chin think how I became so luck as to meet a guy like him. I would have drifted off to sleep again were it not for the soft sound of a camera shutter and a smack.

I lifted my head only to find the boys at the foot of the bed. Tony, mike and Jaime were gathered behind Vic holding his phone. They all waved at me and I shot them the coldest glare that I could. I took a closer look at the phone and realized that it was Bryce's phone.

"Vic why do you have Bryce's phone?" He opened his mouth to reply but someone beat him to it.

"What's so wrong with wanting a cute picture of my girl for my screensaver?" Chuckled Bryce.

I would have said something but a doctor chose that moment to walk in. I mentally threw some very colorful words at the doctor as he came in looking at his clipboard. He looked up and saw us all staring at him. He smiled at me.

"Good news, miss Fuentes since you seemed to have recovered nicely we have decided to let you leave but I will be needing you to come back in about two weeks so we can give you a check up and hopefully by then you will have healed enough for you to start physical therapy. And don't worry it will only be for a couple of weeks. Other than that, Mr Fuentes if I could just have you sign these papers then you can leave. Have a nice day" he handed Vic the clipboard and left.

We all just looked at each other for a moment before we all started grinning and cheering. The guys came to give me hugs and they even cried a bit. Vic did the paperwork and Tony went downstairs to go get me the bag that they had prepared for me for when I woke up. While Mike and Vic went to go turn in the paper work I got dressed with the help of Jaime and Tony. They came back and we were allowed to leave.

Since my legs were kind of numb from just lying in bed these past few days Bryce had to carry me downstairs to the car. Once in the car we drove home.when we got home Bryce carried me into the house and once we were inside there was a couple whoops and a huge crowd saying Welcome home. It took me a second to look around and realize that it was all the other guys from the bands. As I looked around there was a large banner that said welcome home and it was signed by everyone, there was a cake, and there was a couple presents for me. I didn't realize it but I was crying.

"Thank you. Thank you guys so much" I sobbed. Everyone "aww"ed and came in for a group hug.

We all separated and all the guys took turns carrying me like I was a new born baby. All the guys from warped tour were here and it made me so happy to see that they all really cared about me. The party went on for a while before Matty, Kellin, Alex, Justin, and Jack were all asking me to open their gifts. I told them that they didn't have to since I was only coming home from the hospital. But then they started getting all emotional so they kind of left me with no chose but to say yes.

I opened Alex's gift first, it was a whole box of ATL merch. There was a beanie, two posters, a couple t shirts, a few bracelets and necklaces, and last but not least a sweatshirt. I smirked at him and made a sad sigh.

"What you don't like it?" He said worried.

"No, I like it but you could have gotten me merch from a better band. I mean All Time Low is so two years ago." I smirked. He let out a fake gasp and we laughed.

I opened Jack's next and he had gotten me two pairs of jeans and some checkered slide on vans. I thanked him and opened Kellin's gift. I found three beanies, a leather jacket and a sleeping with sirens hoodie. Smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Are you guys just giving me merch from your own bands?" I giggled. They all kind of chuckled nervously and nodded. I laughed but continued opening gifts anyway.

I opened Matty's gift and I found a pair of black toms, two SnapBacks, a beanie, and a Memphis Mayfire t shirt. I smiled and gave him a hug, thanking him for the gift. I moved to the last gift that was from Justin. He got me some dark red hair dye, four makeup pallets, a set of makeup brushes, lip gloss, and a pack of earrings. I thanked him and we sat around talking until the doorbell rang.

"I got it!" I yelled and was about to turn the corner when I realized Vic had already gotten the door but my mood was brightened when I saw who came through the door.

"Danielle!" I smiled and ran to give her a hug.

"Hey Blu! I missed you so much. I am so fucking happy that you're safe. I wouldn't want anything to happen to my girl." She whispered in my ear. It sounded like she was going to cry so I hugged her tighter and she did the same.

"Are you hungry? Let's go get some food" I said trying to lighten the mood. We pulled apart and she laughed.

"Of course you think about food. Is there anything besides food that ever on your mind?" She joked as we walked into the kitchen.

For the rest of the night we laughed, we ate, we cheered, and we partied. For once in my life I felt like everything was normal. I didn't have to worry about gangs and killings. I could focus on school and the career I want. I had an amazing dad and Danielle, three awesome uncles, and all the other bands as my family. Of course there was still the fact that I was the daughter of Vic Fuentes, lead singer of Pierce The Veil, so I guess everything wasn't so normal but it was perfect. I had the perfect guy, family and life. Everything that used to be bad about my life is gone.

And just think, all of this happened because I was adopted by a band.

Good fucking lord!!! I'm done!!! I finished my first fanfic😭😭😭😭😭😱😱😱😱🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼😅😅😅😅💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀😭😭😭😭
I can't believe I finally finished this. Thank you to everyone who has stuck with me through this and has voted, commented, and just plain read this book. I know this wasn't the best thing ever but thank you so much I love you all so much. Thank you!

Until next time my fallen angels
-Angel