Chapter 13

^^^ picture of Adrien^^^

*last time on Adopted By A Band*

"There's no way I'm gonna be become your sex slave again Ricardo" I spat.

I turned around to leave but I was stoped by a hand covering my mouth with a cloth. I tried to scream for help but it was no use. Darkness was consuming me as my mind began to shut down. I closed my eyes and fell back.

"We'll just see about that mi chiquita rosa." Was the last thing I heard.
__________

~Vic's P.O.V~

I woke up the next morning with one of the worse headaches I've ever had. I slid out of my bunk and walked over to the front lounge but not before I tripped over someone's arm. I hit the floor face first and saw that I tripped over Justin. I groaned and continued with my way to the front lounge. I walked in and everyone was sprawled all over the floor and couches smelling of alcohol. I went to the fridge to grab something to drink when I saw Adrien's Dr Pepper sitting there. I grabbed what seemed like a clean cup and poured myself some soda. She'll get over it later.

As I was drinking her soda I thought about where Adrien was. I don't remember seeing her last night but then again I don't real,y remember much of last night. I started looking around to see if she was sleeping in one of the guys. I didn't see her in the lounge so I started going further back. She wasn't in the bunks and she wasn't in the back lounge. I checked the bathroom but all I found was a drunk Ashley Purdy.

Pulling out my phone I decided to started calling her cell to see if she was even on the bus. When I heard her BVB ringtone InThe End I immediately calmed down. The ringing came from her bunk so I assumed she might be asleep. I climbed up but when I checked her bunk she wasn't there. I grabbed her phone and turned it on. When I saw the screen I started to freak out. There were ten missed calls from Kellin. Twenty texts from Justin asking where she was. Three text from Alex asking why she wasn't answering. And a call and voice mail from Matty.

I swiped on the voice mail and entered Adrien's passcode, it was her birth year. I pressed play and listened to the voice mail.

"Hey Goofball, its Matty.  Where are you? I just called all the bands that went back to there busses to see if you were there but they said they haven't seen you. SWS and ATL are still at your bus so I'm going to check their busses. If you go back to your bus text me so I know you're safe. Ok bye."

I checked what time that voicemail was sent. It was sent at 2:19 in the morning. Ok now I could start freaking out. I pulled out my own phone to call Matty. When he picked up I asked him if he had Adrien but he said he hadn't found her I thanked him and then hung up. I grabbed Adrien's air horn and walked back to the front lounge where they guys where. I covered my ear a blew the horn. They all woke up with a start and started getting made at me for waking them up.

"Guys SHUT UP!!!" I yelled. They instantly calmed.

"Why did you wake us up Vic? All of us don't go on until later this afternoon." Complained Zack.

"Adrien's gone" I said bluntly.

All of their looks went dead. They started freaking out and then Mike tried to call her but hung up when he saw her phone in my hands.

"Why the fuck haven't you called the cops yet?" Yelled Tony.

"I was looking for her and calling the others to see if they had her!" I yelled back.

"Well they didn't have her so why the fuck aren't you calling them now! Why are you here waking us up like its fucking nothing!" He yelled. I snapped.

"Don't tell me that I don't give a fuck about my daughter!"

"If you care about her then why were you off getting drunk instead I watching her and hanging out with her!"

"She's old enough to keep herself busy. I don't have to watch her every second!"

"You're right. But you forget that she's only twelve Vic. TWELVE!! What if she went out Vic? What if some fans kidnapped her and beat her and left her in an alleyway? What would have done Vic?"

I lunged at Tony and he lunged at me but the guys held us back.

"Both of you knock it off!" Yelled Mike.

We both stoped and looked at him.

"Vic call the cops and let them know that Adrien was kidnapped and Tony you go and call the other bands see if they have her. The rest of you do the same."

We all nodded and got our phones. I dialed 911 and soon I was greeted with the usual.

"9-1-1. How may I help you?"

"Hi yes. My daughter has gone missing"

"Ok sir, can you give me a description of what your daughter was wearing last?"

"She was wearing a black jack daniels tank top, red bleached jean shorts, and black leather with red lace wedges."

"Ok now can you describe what she looks like?"

"She has chin length black hair, sapphire blue eyes, light tan skin, and she's about four foot ten."

"Ok sir what's your name and what's your daughters name and age?"

"My name is Victor Vincent Fuentes. My daughters name is Adrien Rose Fuentes and she is twelve years old."

"Ok when did she go missing?"

"I think sometime last night. I'm on tour right now for warped tour and had a party last night with some friends. A couple of my friends who were sober noticed she was gone but it wasn't definite until this morning when we couldn't find her on the bus."

"Ok thank you sir. We are tracking your phone right now and sending a squad down there now."

"Ok thank you ma'am"

I hung up and I went to the back lounge. I locked the door and turned my back to it. Tears stung the back of my eyes as I closed them tight and let out a blood curdling scream. Screaming and crying, I threw around pillows, punched the walls and door, broke stuff and just did anything I could to let out my anger, frustration, shame, and sadness.

The guys tried to get me to open the door and get me to come out but it was no use. I didn't open the door until the police came asking questions about last night and looking for any clues. The only clue they found was a cloth and the bracket I gave her along with some foot prints in the dirt.

They ran her name in the system and the only thing they came up with was Adrianna Rosa Valentino. It wasn't until I saw the picture did i realize that it was Ari. Apparently when she came out of the coma they had changed her name. They told me everything about her. Her past. Her parents. Her purpose.

My baby girl. I had no idea....

~Adrien's P.O.V~

I opened my eyes to a dimly lit room. When my eyes adjusted I realized I was back to where I first began. I started to freak out and pulled at the chains that bound my hands and feet.

"Oh you're awake?" I shivered at the sound of his voice. Tears ran down my face as he stroked my cheeks.

Mike. Tony. Jaime. Vic. DADDY!!