Chapter 17

*last time on Adopted By A Band*

"I'm never letting you go again"

That was the last thing I heard him say before I fell into the deep abyss of sleep.
________________

Two weeks later

It's only been two weeks and I believe that Vic has lost his mind trying to keep me safe. He put a tracker on my phone, he won't let me go anywhere unless I come tell him first and I can't go anywhere unless I have a least one of the guys with me. Heck, even just going to the backyard is troublesome! I could got out to the backyard and he'll come running out yelling at me to see if I'm safe and that I'm not hurt.

I've almost snapped at him but Mike, Jaime and Tony beat me to it. I was in the attic drawing something for my new painting when I heard yelling from downstairs. As I walked downstairs I heard the yelling getting louder in the kitchen. I peaked from behind the corner to see the guys yelling at each other.

"You don't understand Mike! What if something like that happened to her again? What if we lost her for good this time huh!!?" Yelled Vic.

"She's twelve Vic! I understand that you need to watch her but she's fine when she's in the house! You don't need to be right on top of her every second of everyday! She needs some space!" Mike yelled back.

"You don't need to go all crazy Vic she was only in the attic! We know where she is and she's fine!" Shouted Jaime.

"But what if that Ricardo guy comes back and takes her?" He yelled.

"He not going to break into the house Vic!" Yelled Mike.

"Vic you need to understand that she's safe here with us. As long as when know where she is and that nothing wrong will happen to her then we'll be fine. She'll be fine. She's not going to get hurt!" Argued Tony.

"You guys act like nothing happened this past week! Don't you guys care for her?" Yelled Vic.

"We do care for her!" The three of them said in union.

"We care for her that's why we're giving her space." Said Jaime calmly.

"Bro, think of everything that's happened to her. She would want some alone time to get over everything. Just give her some space and she'll be fine in no time" Mike pull his brother into a hug and they hugged it out for a few moments before I fully turned the corner and came up to hug Vic from behind.

They let go of each other and Vic turned is body a bit to face me.

"Adrien?" Vic whispered.

"I'm ok Vic. I'm not going anywhere. I'm ok"

I continued to whisper that into his back as the guys just stood there in silence. Eventually Vic picked me up and took me to the couch. The guys followed and Tony put a movie in the PS4. We sat there, all piled on top of each other watching Pride, Prejudice, and Zombies, TMNT, Batman, Harry Potter and The Chamber Of Secrets, Star Wars A New Hope, and you can't go wrong with a Disney classic like Hercules.

We got hunger so I offered to cook some pasta and had the guys order some more food seeing how I was still learning how to make pasta so I knew it wouldn't turn out good. Tony ordered pizza with bacon on it and some wings. Jaime and Mike went to go get some McDonalds and some Panda Express. When they got back we grabbed all our blankets and pillows and made a fort in the living room watching Peter Pan and pigging out with the food set in front of us. As we were eating we heard the front door open.

"Adrien? Guys? I'm back!"

My eyes widened and I jumped up from my spot on Jaime's lap and raced to the front door. There stood the greatest guy in the whole world smiling at me with the most beautiful smile.

"Bryce!" I yelled as I jumped into his arms.

"Adrien!"

Bryce caught me and spun me around. He put me down and kissed my cheek sending a warmth through me. We walked back to the living room where the guys got up and greeted Bryce with smiles and bro hugs. Bryce put is backpack on the island in the middle of the kitchen and joined us under the fort.

For the past three days since I came back home Bryce has been living with us. We found out that he had no family and was living alone and going to college. Apparently he had graduated from high school early and was going to the University of San Diego. Vic was so happy with Bryce that he invited him to come live with us. He even said he would pay him if Bryce could be my body guard when we went out. Naturally Bryce agreed and now he lives here with us. For now we have him sleeping in the attic on an air mattress but we plan on moving my stuff out of there and into the studio in the backyard separate from the house so that he can move in up there.

"So how was school Bry?" Asked Mike as he put a pice of chicken in his mouth.

"It was good but I have this stupid essay due on Friday." He groaned as he took a bite of his pizza.

The guys started talking about Bryce's summer college program so I decided to tune out and continue watching the movie. I had finished eating my pasta so I excused myself to go get more and a plate for Bryce. On my way to get the pizza the song 'Your Mother And Mine' came on the movie and I started humming to it.

I was so engrossed with the song that I hadn't realized that I was singing it. I also didn't realize that the guys had turned down the volume of the movie so that the only thing you heard was my voice. It wasn't until I had turned around that I realized this when I saw Vic and the guys smiling at me and Bryce had his jaw to the floor. The guys started clapping but Bryce just stood there shocked. I smiled at him.

"Close your mouth now Michael we are not a codfish" I said in a British accent walking over to him and handing him his plate.

"Mary Poppins" said Jaime as we sat back down. I nodded with a smile and we continued eating.

"Since when were you able to sing like that Adrien?" Bryce suddenly asked.

"Since forever" I answered.

"Our baby girl not only sings but takes practice in all the arts" said Tony

Bryce just stared at me in wonder as he ate his pasta. He sighed and gave a small chuckle. Twirling pasta around his fork he began to speak.

"There's still a lot I need to learn huh Adrianna?" He said smiling at me.

I smiled back and continued eating. The night past ever so calmly. Little did o know that we were in for a world of a storm the next morning.

YES IM ALIVE AND IM BACK BITCHES!!!!!! THE WORLD CAN NOT KILL THIS TURTLE!!!!🐢🐢🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼💀💀👍🏼👍🏼😂😂😂😂🙀🙀😏😏😏😈🍕
Anyway I just want to thank you all for sticking around to read my crappy stories.😂😂 I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did then please vote, comment, check out my other books, and follow me. Please and thank you! And stay well my little emo turtles🤘🏼🐢