Chapter 8 ~ Never leaving you

Tord's POV
I layer on my bed, my eyes burned and ready to burst into tears. Little did everyone in this goddamn house know. I had to move back to Norway. My parents needed me. My dad got sick and I don't know what I'll do without my friends, or Tom. I'll be stuck there for months. Tears fled from my eyes as I start to sob and cry.
Knock knock.
"Tord you okay?" I heard a voice ask, sounds like Edd. "Yeah... I'm okay just watched something sad." I lied. I haven't told them yet. I don't want to. But I sadly have to. "Okay just tell me if you need anything." With that I heard him walk away.
Witch left me all alone.

~1 hour later~

I sulk and cry. I don't wanna leave yet. It's gonna be too long. Too long without my friends. Too long without Tom.
Knock knock
Click
Open
"Tord?" I heard a soft voice call out. "Next time knock then wait, Tomas." I muttered out. He closed the door and sat on my bed next to me in the dark. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Tom its nothing, I'll tell you later." I turned towards the wall. "I don't think so" he laid down next to me and hugged me and whispered in my ear. "Please tell me" "Tom I don't wanna leave.." I sobbed out. "What do you mean? You're here! With me, and Edd and Matt! And we will never let you go!" He pulled my closer. "Tom I have to go back to Norway..." I mutter out. "Why?" He asked I could tell his eyes were starting to burn a little. "My dad got sick and I have to be there for him and I don't know how long I'll be gone... I don't wanna leave! I wanna be here with you!" I sob out. "Tord... I'll come with." He kissed my forehead. "Tom! You have to stay here, this is your home!" I say. "I don't care! I'll come with! That way we will be together. Edd and Matt have each other, I don't want you to be alone." He said cupping my face. I did a light smile and kissed his cheek. "Okay fine, jevoah~" I purred out. He kissed me and cuddled to my chest. We both fell asleep.

~Next day~

Tom's POV
I woke up in a commies arms. Today we had to tell Edd and Matt about us going to Norway. I was excited but kind of upset that I won't see Matt and Edd for a while. Tord kissed my head held me closer. I cuddled into his arms. We eventually got up and head for the kitchen. Edd and Matt sat there looking and each other and holding hands. I knew they were gay!!

Tord and I sat down and ate some bacon that was still sitting on the plate (they eat bacon everyday for some reason .-.)

Tord looked at me expecting me to says one thing m, I nodded and looked up at Edd and Matt. "Guys we have an announcement." I said. They perked their heads up and waited for me to say something. "Tord's dad is sick and has to go to Norway to support him. And I'm coming with." I announced, Edd looked at me kind of surprised while Matt was just well.. Matt. "How long will you two be gone?" Edd asked. "Maybe just in time for Christmas." Tord said. (It's September btw) I groan at the thought of Christmas. Tord chuckled. "Well if you guys have to go then I guess you have to go.." Edd said upset "We will miss you guys." I got up and gave Edd a hug and Tord joined in and so did Matt.

We pulled apart and looked at each other. "When will you guys leave?" Matt asked, actually knowing what's going on. "I believe tomorrow." Tord said. "We will have to have fun today, together!" Edd smiled. We all laughed and went to go get dressed.

Today will be fun.

A/N: I really hope you guys are enjoying the series! I wanna start writing more if these! There fun to write. Plus there easy and I will most likely be don't soon.

Btw Paul and Patryk are the parents of Tord, he just hasn't told anyone in the group yet. Paul = dad. Patryk = father