Chapter 21 ~ Vow to protect me~!

Tom's POV
It's been about a month since Tord proposed. The wedding is today. I had Edd be my best man. I was closer to Edd and Tord was closer to Matt so it worked out! He fixed my bow tie and patted me on the back. "I'm so proud of you two gay lords!" Edd smiled. "Next you and Matt are getting married!" He blushed 50 shades of red. I laugh at his face. He laughs it old as well.

I can't wait. I have been waiting for this moment for so long! I walk down the aisle and make it up to Tord.

(I'm not the best with weddings just bare with me!)

As the priest finishes saying the words and stuff he finally turns to me. "Do you Tomas (last name) take Tord (last name) to be your husband?" "I do!" "And do you Tord take Tomas to be your husband?" "I do!" "You may kiss the groom!"

With that Tord and I connect our lips. It wasn't any different from all the other times we've kissed but it felt special. It felt like a feeling you never wanna let go. As people cheered. We pulled apart. And I gave him a big hug.

We head to the ceremony. We sat and ate some food and cake and held hands. It was like heaven. Soon a song started playing and Tord dragged me into the dance floor. "Tord babe, you know I can't dance." I said as he put his arms around my waist. He smiled "I'll teach you tommy boi!" I gave in and put my arms on his shoulders. We danced until the song was over. As our feet went in almost the same direction and rhythm, I couldn't feel the world around us. It felt as if we were the only ones there. Just dancing in a distance universe.

After the dance and the feeling slowly going away. Other people got on the floor. Tord went up to talk to his parents and I went up to talk to Edd and Matt. "It's hard to believe that only a week can change into this?" Edd chuckled. "Heh yeah." I said. "Well have fun with kids you two!" Matt laughed. My face turned hot. "Shut up Matt.." I chuckled. He laughed and pulled Edd over to dance. I saw Tord walk over. "Hey Norski." I said. "I haven't that one in a while." He chuckled. "Well not all things change." I held his hand. "Tom let me tell ya something." "Yeah?"

"I'm never letting go~"

"And I'm never letting going of your hand~"

And I loved the rest of my life with Tord and a family.

And we never ever let go.

A/N: it's finished sadly :(! Well I'll be making a oneshot book soon, so if want to check that out you can!

I had so much fun writing this. It gave me a lot of creativity and stuff! And I'll be sure to write more fanfics in the future!
Bye!