Chapter 18 ~ The truth and tears.

Tord's POV
I quickly make sure the blood has been mopped and the body hid so then I can burn it later. I didn't mean to kill the guy. He was going to kill me and Tom! So I don't give a shit! I head out of my room to see Tom waiting by the door. I grab his hand and we head out to the park.

We stop at a bench and sit in silence. "Tord, please tell me what happen, I know you're hiding something."Tom I-" he cuts me off by saying "Please Tord!" "He's dead." "Wha- TORD!" "Tom you don't understand it was in self defense!" "You kick his ass, you don't kill him!" "Tom please understand, I tried." "Tord I stayed in that damn room for hours! And you were murdering a fucking dude!" He was almost about to yell, causing maybe one or two people to look over. "Tom, please keep your voice down, people are still here." I say, he sighs letting him self get calmer.

"Tom he was going to kill us both."I said. He went silent after that. I put my arm around him. "I'm sorry Tomas, I love you.." I whispered. "Tord, never do that again." "Promised."

~Time skip~

We head home and I go to my room to take care of the body. Edd and Matt said they will be home in 5 minutes. I grab the body and put it in a garage bag and carry it out to the road. Luckily the garage truck should be here this morning. So that will be off my chest soon.

I walk back inside and see Tom on the couch. I sit next to him. And turn on the TV. "Tord, do me a favor." "Yeah?" "Next time, let me help, and don't lock me into a room." "Don't count on it." I booped his nose. He glared at me and looked back at the TV.

~time skip~

Tom's POV
I laid in bed starring at the ceiling blankly. It's been a while since I've been in bed by myself without Tord. I felt my eyes burn. I felt a hole in my heart. Soon tears came down my cheeks while I sobbed. I don't know why the fuck I'm crying!
Worthless
That word echoed hurting my head. I wince in pain.
Monster
I cry and sob at that word. I was called that a lot in high school. I always pushed it out of my thoughts. I cry and sob a bit louder. Hoping nobody can hear.

I hear my door start to open. I panic and pull the covers over my head to hide my face. "Tom?" I hear someone call out. It sounded like Edd. "Tom I heard crying is everything alright in here?" He asked. "Y-yes everything is fine..." I stutter. "Tom are you okay?" "Yes I'm f-fine Edd." "Tell me what's wrong please." "Edd I'm fine!"

I hear Edd leave the room. And I go back to quivering and silently sobbing. Then I heard the door open again. "Tom, Edd told me something's wrong." Tord said. "I'm fine leave me alone!" I growl. I fucking hated this. I felt 2 arms wrap around me and hold me like a child. Tord put two fingers in my cheek. "You've been crying haven't you?" "Fucking no!" "Liar." "Fuck you" I whisper. He lays down with me and cuddles my small body. He gently rubs circles on my back. Though I felt like crying once more I decided it's not the best time. We fell asleep like that.

~next day~

I sat in the table wearing my grey t shirt and sweats. Edd was making bacon (obviously) and Matt with two mirrors admiring himself. And Tord reading some hentai. I stood there spaced out in my thoughts until I heard Edd speak up "Hey guys! You wanna hEDD (I'm not sorry) to the theme park today? We haven't done anything fun in a while." I shrugged and Matt gave a thumbs up. Tord still distracted who probably didn't hear, gave a thumbs up. Edd smiled and set a plate of bacon on the table. I didn't bother, I'm not hungry.

I go into my room and grab Susan. It's been awhile. I started to play, I lightly sang a song. Don't remember the name but I do kind of remember the lyrics.

Edd's POV
There's something going on with Tord and Tom. They haven't said anything though. Ever since the trip to Norway, they have been acting weird. Tord even forced Matt and I out of the house to go get some milk or something. We had milk!!

I cuddle in Matt's lap as we watched tv. Matt and I have been moving in the relationship and we have been talking about sharing a room to be closer together. I chuckle at that thought. I start hearing a faint sound of singing and a guitar, must be Tom playing his bass 'Susan'. He hasn't played in a while so I guess this will be good for him. He's seemed upset lately. I had to get Tord to settle him down last night.

"Tom! Tord! Come down! Were gonna head to the theme park now!" I shout from downstairs. Matt hugs me and kisses my cheek. I giggle and hug him back. We had seated something other than a hoodie mainly because it was hot out. Matt was wearing a purple T shirt with dark green shorts. I was wearing tacky basketball shorts with a green shirt.
A/N: yes I'm describing the outfits!

Tom's POV
I slipped on a dark navy blue tank top putting a blue flannel over and just wore some black shorts. I look over at my flask, sadly I couldn't bring it because park rules and shit. I walk out of my room and see Tord wearing a red tank top with tacky camo shorts.

We walk downstairs and head out the door with Matt and Edd. We get in the car and start driving to the park.

A/N: I'm sick at the moment so yeah.