Why are you scared?

You sit at the small table and stare at your eggs and toast. You had no appetite.
"Not hungry darling?"
You don't answer which makes him slam his fists on the table. your glass of orange juice shakes along with you.
"You ANSWER me"
"N-no! I'm - I'm not. "You manage to choke out. You two slowly eat breakfast anyways when dark breaks the silence. "YN? " you look up at him worried. " I will not hurt you, unless you disobey me. GOT IT?"

You shiver and keep eating. YIU hear dark growl because you didn't respond, but he keeps his mouth shut .When you finish eating your doing nothing but watching a tv show, until night. You realize you have no clothing. "Uhh dark?"
"Yes YN?"
He says looking at you. "I don't h-have any clothes... "you look at your feet as your face turned red with embarrassment. Your hear a low chuckle from dark as he walks to his room. a long shirt and plaid pajama pants are placed in your arms. You quickly go to the bathroom and get dressed, taking as long as possible as you do not want to go back out there to dark. You look at your tear stained face in the mirror.

When you finally come back out you decide to explore the house.Nothing weird about it really, except that almost everything was the color black. You go back to the living room and sit on the couch as far away from dark as possible. You feel Darks glare on you as he looks at you up and down with a smirk on his face. "W-what!? "You shout
"Oh nothing , you just look good in my clothes" his smirk grows wider. You blush a bright red and look away. you got more nervous then you already were when you remembered that you were going to have to sleep with dark again tonight .
"Uh dark? CAn I sleep on the couch tonight...since,there's no where else to sleep?" You practically whisper. Dark quietly growls and shows a frown on his face but agrees to letting you sleep on the couch. Dark comes up to you and kisses your forehead, you quickly turn your head and silently sigh as dark waddles up to his room.

IGJDVEHRHRJD DONE.