Marrige

A couple days later you find Mark anxious every day from bowling around in his pockets . Y-YN? He finally asks you. Yeah? you ask turning to look at him. Dark does a very long loving speech (HA don't feel like typing) and finally asks. Will you marry me?                      Will you marry me?
Will you marry me?
Will you marry me?
The words echoed through your mind. I-I dark, dark lightly shifts and nervously looks around the room.

Dark, he looks at you with tears in his eyes. YES! I WILL MARRY YOU DARK! You lunge at him and kiss him all over.dark drops the ring and you both end up in a make out session.

After that dark puts the ring on your finger. It's beautiful dark! I love you so much... you rest your forehead on his forehead. I love you too, YN.

LATRRRRRRRR ON
Hey YN? Wanna go to a restaurant? In celebration? Alright sure. My belly is craving some FF you laugh and walk out to the car.

TAM SKIP TO THE WEDDIN CUZ ME LAZY

You walk with your best friend or sister, Lizzy around the dress shop. UGH LIZZY! I have no idea what I'm going to wear- you get interrupted by Lizzy gasping. THIS ONE! She shouts and throws the dress at you. You know Lizzy has better taste than you so you took her word for it and put on the dress. How's it look? Yiu say twirling around. Lizzy's jaw drops. STUNNING ! She shouts. You look at yourself in the mirror, and fall in love with it. I.NEED.THIS.DRESS. You say jumping around.
Here is the dress⬇️

but How much is it? You ask looking at the tag

but How much is it? You ask looking at the tag. You pout and start walking towards the dressing room. Too much. You mumble. WAIT! Lizzy calls. It's on me. W-what? N-no-YES! She says squealing. You keep refusing for about five minutes until you give in and You tightly hug her and thank her. You take off the dress and Lizzy pays for it.

ANODER TAM SKIP I SORRY
You walk down the isle with your dad, tears forming on your eyes. You wave your dad goodbye and stand in front of dark. You hold his hands and say all of this long crap. ( sorry I don't feel like writing all of that hahaaaa). "I do" Mark says. You look over to lizzy she gives you a thumbs up while crying. You look to dark. "I do" " and you May now kiss the bride!" Dark leans in and kisses you and you happily kiss back. Everyone stands up and claps .
(From here on our we will be doing POVs)