Vaycay

YOUR POV
"D-dark..." he says nothing as he looks around. "Where's Tyler lizzy and anti?" Just then they walk out of the room. "Sis!" Lizzy cries out as she hugs me and hands me Tyler. "I-I'm sorry dark." I say sadly. "I should have been more prepared and I-" dark shuts me up and pulls me into a kiss,obviously forgiving me.
LATER OONNNN
"Hey you two, we've gotta go but, we got you something. We're gonna watch Tyler" The snatch up Tyler and a suitcase they secretly packed for and ran out throwing tickets at us on the way. "Hawaii..." I mumble. "Dark... WERE GOING TO HAWAII!" "SHIT THE FLIGHTS TO TOMORROW MORNING LETS GO!" We scramble to our room and pack for hours straight. I sigh looking at me and darks suitcase. I smile at dark and pull him in for a kiss before getting ready for bed.

DA NEX MORNAN
"Ugh 5 more minutes..." I mumble to the alarm clock before sitting up. "DARK!" I Shriek. "AGH WHAT WHO WHE- oh" he says. "Let's-a gooo" I say pulling him out of bed. I grab the last of our stuff and me and dark haul our shit into the car. "I'm so exitedddddd" I say bouncing up and down in the passenger seat. Dark smirks at me and we park in the airport, and get to our plane, getting ready for a 6 hour flight. About 2 hours in a slutty waitress walks by. "Hello, may I get you two some drinks?" She says smirking and eying dark up. "Um yeah I'll have a water" dark says. "Yeah me too" I say sounding a little ticked off.

The waitress returns and leans over to give me my water, while putting her fake boobs right in darks face. Dark looks clearly uncomfortable. "Um mam would you mind geting your fake ass tits out of my husbands face? Thanks" I say as I pour my water all over her. "GRR!" She squeals angrily and storms away. Dark laughs before pulling me into a much needed kiss. The rest of the flight was pretty peaceful and most of it was just me snoring.

GUYS IM DOING A DAMN Q&A AND ANSWERING ALL QUESTIONS! ASK AWAYY! (Not answering dirty ones cuz like boi)