Fights

YOUR POV
The next few weeks went smoothly, and happily. My best friend lizzy is staying for a week with her boyfriend anti and me and dark were overly exited.
There is a knock on the door and Lizzy and anti walk in happily. LIZZY! I scream and we both tightly hug. I hug anti and we sit down for some dinner. "So guys, how's life ben for you?Being married and all.... "anti says looking at lizzy. It's Been really great! I smile at dark and look at my belly. 4 months pregnant... I sigh happily.
                   Later on cuz life ya know
                            LIZZYS POV
Me and YN steal darks phone and start taking stupid selfie's on it when all of a sudden his phone makes a "ding!" And a message pops up. We click on it and we see darks whole Conversation with Wilford. WILFORD! YN says worried. I already knew about Wilford, he almost fookin hurt YN. The convo says:

"WILFORD: hey brother why'd you stab me and throw me in that portal!? The plan was that YOU let me do that to YN in the shower!

DARK: hey bro, sorry I had to do that, I know that the plan was to let you touch her because we're supposed to share but, can I keep YN to myself?? She would leave me if she knew thats what we do...and she's pregnant...

WILFORD: PREGNANT!? Dark what the hell were supposed to kill YN a little bit after we kidnaped her!

DARK: I know I know but I really love YN! I couldn't do that to her!!! Ok Wilford back off NOW. YN never has to know about this.

WILFORD: ok ok, bye brother."

YN looks at me angrily she slams darks phone down, shattering the screen, and walks over to dark. You follow after YN to help yell at dark.

WHAT THE FUCK DARK!? WHAT WAS YOUR PLAN?  TO KIDNAP ME, LET YOUR BROTHER RAPE ME THEN KILL ME!? YN screams. Dark stumbles back y-YN I-I how did you find that out? Dark asks worried. WE HAD YOUR FOOKIN PHONE. I yell . YN I DIDNT TELL YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, I DODNT WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT ! Dark screams making YN jump back a bit. I can't BELIVE you, YN says shakily... we're done, I'm leaving tomorrow. I storm off to my room and me and anti snuggle up in the guest room, leaving dark out in the living room.
                              YOUR POV
I wake up around four in the morning and slowly get up to get some water. I glance in the guestroom and see Lizzy and anti sleeping happily. I sigh  and continue to the kitchen.  I glance in the corner of my eye and I see someone sitting on the couch making me jump . I get closer and see dark with really red puffy eyes gripping his hair . D-dark? Dark jumps and looks up. Y-yes... he says with a really raspy voice. Have you ben sitting here the whole time? I ask sadly. M-m-maybe. I-I YN I'm sorry, I didn't want to be like this. Killing and kidnaping women. I was forced Into it, but this time I refused because I really, really love you YN, right when I laid eyes on you I realized that I didn't want to be like that anymore and I, wanted to start a new life. And you helped me through it. I can understand why you are going to leave me though. Dark says looking back to the floor. You look at your wedding ring and your belly. Dark ... I'm sorry. You say jumping onto him hugging and kissing him. I love you too dark. And I always will. You both fall asleep together on the couch.

Phew longer chapter than usual but i'm going to try and start writing more often on this story if you guys want :) see ya!