Changes

TAM SKIPPPPPP CUZ ME LAZI
you and dark finally leave the hospital. And we pull up to a large house. "Uhh dark?" "Yeah babe?" He asks with a smile on his face". Why are we here? "  "Well.... this is our new home! "He says. You stand in shock." DARK!!!! " You run and hug him. "dark you didn't have to- " "no... we needed to. Living in that old cabin just wasn't good enough for you." You whipe a tear away. "I-i love you dark.""I love you too YN..."

"And the great thing, everything is already packed in! I moved it in when you were in the hospital." You both run inside. "It's BEAUTIFUL!" You hapilly scream then You run around and look at the whole house with dark. "Oh... here ya go!" Dark throws a bathing suit at you. Put it on! He says. So you put it on, right in front of him. His face turns red as a tomato. You let out a laugh and finish getting dressed.

"So why do we need these on? ""Well... "dark scoops you up and takes you outside to a big indoor pool. "NOOO DARK NOOO! " but he jumps in with you anyways. You splash him a whole lot. "Darrrkkkk!!!!!!" You whine like a little kid. You slam your fists in the water and pretend to cry. You go to hug Dark while laughing .

You and dark walk out of the pool. "DARK IM  COLD! " You shout. Dark rolls his eyes and lifts you up, he wraps you in a towel and kisses your lips lightly. You walk to darks room and get in his comfy clothes. "Ey dark wanna watch a movie? "You ask while kissing his cheek. "Sure why not? " Dark says while you two walk to the couch and snuggle up, watching a movie.