Wounded

Later on that night you and dark are eating dinner. Talking and laughing your heads off . You take a bite of your food and smile. "Your so good at cooking dark"! He smiley proudly and starts talking like an Italian. "Mama-Mia!" He shouts, you laugh for a second but your vision turns black- your smile quickly fades away.

You quickly stand up, staring off into space... making dark stare in confusion. "Y-YN? " He asks while starting to get up. You mumble something in a weird language and all dark could make out was "Wilford" before you start laughing like a maniac and passing out, falling into darks arms. "YN!!!" Dark shouts while picking you up bridal style and moving you to the bed you shared.

A couple hours later your eyes slowly blink open and your vision steadys. "D-dark?" You ask looking at him. He blinks out of his daydream and screams " YN! " He pounced on top of you and hugs and kisses you with joy. "W-what happened!? " He asked. "I-i don't know, my vision went black and then I woke up here! All I remember." you say shrugging your arms. "Well you said Wilford... " dark days with worry. You sigh... "maybe- maybe I just said it because I was scared. Scared of what happened earlier. " Dark slowly nods and hugs me. "I love you YN" your eyes full with tears "I love you too dark"

You plop down on the couch and turn on the t.v. "Hey YN imma get in the shower and... here". He says with a sigh. He hands you a new phone. "Dark!? Why are you giving this to me?? " "Well, i figured you would wanna say hello to your family. " He says with a smile. "And you can leave if you want... it wasn't right to keep you here". You hug him. "I'm going to tell her everything is alright and make sure the police stop looking for me".(I know that's not how it works but whatever) you call your mom and dad and sister, making up a lie saying that you ran away and that you are living with your ... do I call him my boyfriend? Or... friend? You end up calling him a friend so your mom kills you just a little less. There is a report saying that you have ben found, making you smile... when you suddenly hear a loud crash coming from the kitchen.

You yelp and stand up. "W-who's the- " you cannot finish your sentence because you feel a knife go through your back and come back out through your stomach. "A-ah!!" You shout while collapsing onto the floor. "D-dark..". is all you can say in a whisper. But that didn't matter because you see a shirtless dark sprinting up to you and scooping you up while screaming "WILFORD!!! " but he was already gone. Dark holds your limp body and calls 911 while sobbing into you.

You wake up, on a hospital bed. All of the nurses crowd around you it all you can hear is dark screaming "LET ME SEE HER! LET ME!" Dark bursts through the door and gives you a large hug. "YN!" You and dark look up at the nurse. "Excuse me mam"... the nurse says. "How are you related to this man? " You look at dark and dark looks at you. "He's...he's- " "I'm her boyfriend". Dark says. "Oh...ok " the nurse says. "I'll let you two have some time". You look at dark with a smile right as your mother father and 19 year d sister burst into the room.

"YN! " They all shout while hugging you and kissing you on the cheek. 5 minutes later of that there attention turns to dark. "So...who are you? " Your mom curiously asks with an angry look.Dark looks worried and glances at you. Uh, "I'm her" - "wait! " I shout. "Mom, I lied to you... I wasn't with my friend... I was with my boyfriend... that is him right there. His name is dark. "You mom looks shocked and you brace for the yelling but, nothing happened. "OMG! YN YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND! " You mom squeals and gives Dark a hug. "OHH HES SO HANDSOME! Nice to meet you dark! " "Nice to meet you too mrs LN." Dark says with a smile."Oh he's so polite too! I'm so happy for you YN!" Your mom gives you a hug and you smile at dark. Your dad and sister say hello to dark and hang out there for s little bit until late, when they go home. Now it is just you and dark.
"Well your mom is a very happy person" he says smiling. "Yeah... she really likes you"! You say. You try to get up but fall back onto the bed. "AH! " You shout falling back onto the bed but Dark lays down next to you and kisses you."dont try and get up honey." You hug onto him with all the strength you had at the time and you both fall asleep with smiles on your faces in each other's arms.