Please be ok

You wake up in darks room. You look at the clock. "4:30" You mumble to yourself. Darks not here... You see a note saying "went out to get 'him'" You gasp and let tears flow out of your eyes. Please be ok! You shout.

You could not go back to sleep after that so You go to the TV and put on the news. You see a report . "YN  LN and Mark Edward fischbach also known as markiplier have now ben missing for a week. If you ever spot them please immediately call the police." "W – what?! You shout H – how is this possible! It has only felt like 1 day! " You let your body slump down very slowly when You shout. "M-my phone"! You run to your clothes and check the sweater pocket. "YES! " YIU pull out the phone and unlock it, holding it up and walking around for reception but if corse, you were in the middle if the woods. "DAMN IT!!! " You shout while slamming your phone on the ground. It shatters to pieces and you again lay on the floor, sobbing and grabbing your surprisingly untangled HC hair.You eventually get ahold of yourself and you calm down, just as dark walks in the house.

"His car was gone. " Dark says in a serious tone "I would have been able to find out where he went if the snow didn't pile up and cover up the car tracks. " He walks up to you with a worried face and touches the giant bruise on your cheek bone. You wince and move away. "O-ow". Darks eyes get a lighter shade of red and he speaks."I'm-I'm sorry YN" I was just so angry that he got away. He sits next to you on the couch making you scooch away. He lightly growls but starts watching tv. He was eventually asleep on the couch in a couple minutes when you realize... what if...  you rushed to the kitchen and grab the biggest knife if you could find.

You quickly sit on top of him and hold the knife up. You think about if you should do this... What if he doesn't die and he tries to hurt me? No no I'll be faster than him if he is wounded.you quickly bring the knife down to his chest but as it inches away from him a hand grabs your wrist. The blood stops flowing in your body as you see darks now blood red eyes staring at you. He leans forward pushing you on the ground and sitting on top of u. "B***h" he growls before grabbing the knife and raising it up and...

HA another cliff hangerrr!